To NC and VS on Ceres...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mambakiller, May 27, 2013.

1. Mambakiller

It is obvious u have l2p issues, you make an agreement between your factions to take Indar back, you failed miserably, you made an agreement to gate us on Esamir during alert, you failed (WE WON THAT WITH 8% LESS POPULATION EVEN).
    For all to know, on Ceres NC and Vanu don't shoot each other, they have an agreement to play together against TR.
    And they failed.
    Long time ago.,i saw how tr on my server was unorganized and scattered, bested repeatedly, but after the last weeks, more and more are responding to /Orders and /reinforces, even if playing in pugs, because we now that we cant rely on anyone but ourselves, and we know that nc and vanu have that agreement.
    I see small tr squads supporting and responding to calls in general chat, randoms rushing cap points in stead of camping shields, makes me happy to see this game play on tr side.
    So, to ALL TR on Ceres, ty for making me proud once again for choosing this faction, and for the other 2 factions, BULLETS.
    • Up x 2
  2. haldolium

Ooooooooooh MAMBAKILLAH

I see what you did there

*kiss*
  3. ohmikkie

a contract is a contract is a contract
  4. WetPatch

• Up x 1
  5. Nyscha

An agreement lol.
    That's why the NC still insists on gate locking the VS which is the lowest pop.

The Terran Republic are sub humans which must be purged for the future of the human race which the Vanu are trying to save.
    • Up x 1
  6. ForAlcoholicBeverage

You keep flattering yourself, TR ego is truly OP :D When NC took all your territories in direct connection, they moved to attack VS, so a lot of VS pulled from that last 1 territory you held. Some NC crazies decided to drop by that last territory you had(that served you more than them, since it was a distraction for VS) and ofcourse the smart ones called out not to attack eachother.

You underestemate us, if we would organize anything, your would qq here how we both gang up on you... on all 3 continents...

Now im amazed, you make it sound like TR was the underdog on this server? population was balanced between TR and NC, VS had few % less, but overall it was nicely balanced, untill you got increased population or something thus having zergs 24/7, ehm i mean you "got more organized" :D
  7. Glass

Mambakiller, you are making the Ceres TR look bad.

- A TR player on Ceres
    • Up x 2
  8. P4NJ

It is rather funny when the VS stop one hex away from our warpgate and entrench inside a base instead of getting our Indar lock... And when I saw NC tanks helping out the VS at Coramed labs when their nearest territory was TI Alloys...
  9. Zenanii

Good rage post. Would read again.

- A Vanu on Ceres
  10. Garakan

are you sure?
    because that whole day, there were more fights between VS and NC than against TR.
    VS and NC fought the whole time over their own Territory.
    Didnt you notice how the Territory between these two switched sides all the time?
  11. TrainerS2

12. Glass

13. biterwylie

Lol your less pop is just further evidence of how OP TR has become!

Best ESF
    Best AI Tank
    Best AA Max
    Best ESL - Striker

TR has all the playing cards in large battles. That is a fact. Your blind to them if you cannot see it.
  14. ForAlcoholicBeverage

Don't troll this thread, hacking has nothing to do with factions.
  15. TrainerS2

muhahahahahahahahahaha you are funy lad
  16. Chipay

What you gonna do against the best AV vehicle faction:rolleyes:
    Seriously though, we spawned like 25 sundereres and 15 galaxies at once, while flying to the TR NC took out about half of our galaxies and when we arrived, the only thing you could hear was the sound of lock-ons, fracture MAXes and AT prowlers with vulcans, :D
    The one sunderer that survived gave us a good position for lancer sniping prowlers, but we couldn't stop the zerg SINCE THAT DAMN BASE GIVES VEHICLE RECOURSES :mad:

Great fight though and to the OP...
    SPANDEX FOR LIFE
    • Up x 1
  17. Mambakiller

vanu army consisted only from ZOEmaxes ...lameeeeeeeeeeee
    And still got beaten to death, both nc and vanu, we had just one more base left to be warpgated, and we played 1 vs 3-4 odds, yet u faild...
  18. untilted

Ceres - it's the "special"* server of PS2. :confused:

- A player on Ceres

on the plus-side the drama is low and the population imbalance is not as pronounced as on other servers ... <3 Ceres

*) saw a statistic of SPM per class/faction split by servers. Ceres had consistently 2 out of 3 of the last positions.
  19. SwordofCyric

I can only say that the TR dominance on Ceres must always happen while I not playing.

Some time I log in and see that all three continents are taken by TR, but that had to be some hours ago because while they still enjoy the capture benefit, the territories on all three are once again mixed roughly evenly.

And I have to say that I dread having to fight the VS on Ceres. Fights against the TRs are fun and with an even number of troops on both sides have a 50:50 change to go either way.

But if it's against the VS we NC really get out ##### kicked. In an evenly matches fight we lose about 70% of the fights (or at least that's how it feels). They TR really want to keep their tech plant or biolab? Well, we'll have a hard fight ahead of us but a solid chance to take it from them. The VS really want to keep whatever we're attacking? Do you guys really wanna go for it? We'll have a hard fight ahead and then the VS will break our assault and kick us out.

I don't know why the VS are that good. Maybe the factions was underpowered so long that only the real hardcore players stayed, but I know that on every alert I try to get on a platoon that's fighting on the TR front instead.
  20. TerryTenMen

VS good on Ceres?? you must be joking..

They have stupid OP maxes and still cant do anything useful. NC have much better players than the VS.

But let's be honest, i've not seen anyone triple lock the continents and hold them like we have. People can go on about population but the NC had this advantage for months and couldnt do it.