To CQC Infiltrators...

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Baracuda, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Baracuda

You make me want to shoot myself when I see you standing still and shooting. When I see that I go out of my way to kill you out of pity, like putting down a sick animal. So please, for your own good, keep moving you are not sniping.

On a side note, not that many good CQC infils, I've ran into a handful and they are a dime a dozen :eek:
  2. Stinneyt

Cool story bro...
    • Up x 2
  3. Topher

LMAO, that's like ******* gradeschool ****, and sitting still while sniping is also ******* ludicrous. NEVER STAND STILL, a message to all infiltrators.
  4. m44v

You must feel like a badass by teamkilling those guys that don't fit with your idea of "how to play right".
    • Up x 2
  5. Baracuda

I don't teamkill, but it is annoying to see an enemy infil do that. I can be driving a harasser with some friends,see an infil out of the corner of my eye doing something stupid like standing still and spraying and then I go out on a wild goose chase.
  6. Darkelfdruid_LOL

To Harraser drivers and gunners.

You make me want to granade my self when i see you standing still and repairing. When i see that i stop my killing spree and chase you down with a flash and kill you out of pity, run around the harraser until gunner exits and kill him too, and then harraser blows up aswell- , like stomping e-pe nis of a "MLG" pro. So please, for your own good, keep moving, you are not in your warpgate.

On sode note, not many good Harra users, i've ran into a handful but they used a vulcan.
    • Up x 2