TMG-50 serious buffs

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Zica96, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Goretzu

The main problem is:

1) Give the TR a 167/577 weapon and 50% of the TR complain and say it should be a 167/750 weapon ( o_O ).

2) Give the TR a 143/750 weapon and 50% of the TR complain and say it should be a 167/XXX weapon.

The Devs literally cannot win.

The only really TR LMG change I can see occuring would be making one into a 125/909 weapon.
  2. LibertyRevolution

The only change I want to the TMG-50 is for it to have a lower first shot recoil.
    The 2 bullet burst mode is useless after even 2 taps the recoil is all over the place..

I end up using single shot for longer ranges, the burst fire just is not viable for me long range, that second shot never hits..
  3. GoyoElGringo

I tried this thing out in the VR trainer, and it feels like a really bad Gauss Saw S. The horizontal recoil is brutal and the sound is just awful. I can't imagine how unpleasant it much be to try and auraxium it while wearing headphones.
  4. Isokon

It has 0.175 min/max horizontal recoil, the same as the Gauss Saw S and the lowest tier available to LMGs (exception: Godsaw).
    It also has a lower FSRM than the Gauss Saw S.
    If that recoil is brutal to you, then I wonder how you can handle any LMG at all.

This thread should be renamed into "Flare needs serious buffs", because that one is basically a straight downgrade to the TMG-50.
    • Up x 1
  5. GoyoElGringo

Sure as hell doesn't feel like it. I wouldn't be surprised if that stat was wrong.
  6. Ikarius77

The only two points to consider about making a "buff" to TMG-50 should be SPA, and extended magazine to fit it more with TR weapons, and i'm not sure about extended magazine.

It's a decent weapon if you know how to use it, I can make many kills in open fields with burst firing and it's the hard-hitting option for TR, it's not a TR flavour weapon, but it's balanced, NC have 200 tier weapons, TR should have 1 option at 167, but it's obvious that can't have high ROF.
  7. Moisted

The TMG-50 doesnt need any buff. It's my number 1 weapon of choice. It's an awesome weapon and if you dont know how to use it, use another weapon. Dont like the sound it makes? Buy a silencer. Use forward grip and futhermore if you use a weapon long enough you get used to the recoil and adjust to it while firing.

Should the devs decide to buff it, buff the damage and not the mag size or RoF. Mag size is more then adequate if you time your reloads right.
  8. Syphers

The only buff that the TMG need is to get back it's old awesome sound whyy did they change it.
  9. YoXn

You do realize that the TMG is a better Flare, and that is Vanu's hard hitting weapon.
  10. Flag

Having read through the thread... I'm left confused to why TR players want to turn it into either something that's beyond OP/Broken or into something they already have.

Fun times.