TI Alloys Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Jeslis, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Jeslis

There are MANY problems with this base.

HUGE issues:

- A point is fully open to an AI harasser/tank/sunderer to the north, which can head glitch.

- Door1 (Long stairs down to SCU facing south, then look left (east) to crown) is exposed to HE shelling from the crown, or closer range vehicles. Needs a blast shield.

- The short stairs (from spawn room direct to A point) is a grenade catch with that ramp.. all I have to do is throw a nade from the top of the stairs with a slight angle to the right, and it'll roll into all the nice medics using that side for cover.

Other issues:

- Botany wing to TI has no good sunderer garage. Infantry has to run across the vehicle terminal path fully exposed along the ammo tower. Please consider moving the no deploy zone UP (north) and RIGHT (east) by 50m, and shrinking its diameter by 25m. The North and East (Ceres and Crown) attack lanes don't have problems with the NDZ. Could also use the new bunker system and/or a sunderer garage.

- Please consider opening the 'L' building just south/southeast of the spawn room. With the removal of the tree, the area is VERY exposed to air and needs more air cover.
    • Up x 1
  2. Complextro

I support the extreme redesign however the South/ Southwest side seen from the spawnroom makes me wonder why I should care to defend this base in a large scale fight. The high position plus cover from the tree is perfect for vehicles to spam. You can shoot nearly every exit of the spawnroom from this position.
    Well maybe it is just me but I find bases where spawnrooms are fully exposed to vehicles a huge issue in general.
    • Up x 1