thumper loadouts

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by TR5L4Y3R, Jul 6, 2019.

1. TR5L4Y3R

while it´s not where i want it to be i think the thumper (with the latest changes) might be actualy a fun weapon so i´m looking for some build ideas besides memestuff .. what would a sensible non asp build be?

my idea would be:

- thumper with acceleratorattachmeant and default ammo

- emisarry

- dumbfire rocketlauncher

- resistshield

- either concussion grenades for the emisarry or av grenades

- grenadebandolier

memebuild (lets call it the bombadierbuild) would be:

- thumper default ammo (or incendiary ammo) and autofiring attachment

- crossbow with explosive bolts

- default dumbfire missilelauncher

- resistshield

- AV grenades or frag grenades with grenade bandolier

your thoughts and ideas?
  2. Badman76

Can the Thumper be used as a secondary with the heavy ASP perk? Can't wait to try out the new weapon on the ps4!
  3. TR5L4Y3R

latest patch says it can be used as asp secondary heavy weapon ..
    but i´m looking for thumper primary builds cause screw having to grind 10k certs .. and i´m not going to subscribe just for asp use ...
  4. Nalothisal

Keep in mind that from my own experience with the Thumper, it's more what you would call a support weapon, so I would use it with other team members around. That said, I have had fun with it and the incindery ammo does garner you some good stuff. Course my load has the auto trigger rather than accelerator
  5. TR5L4Y3R

honestly with maybe the exception of the jackhammer pretty much any heavy weapon is more for support ...
    the lasher definetively is ...
    and imo the T7 without BRRT is rather for supression too
  6. Efraim

yes it can
  7. Nehlis

I think emissary is a great choice for secondary, otherwise I would suggest commissioner, or other longer ranged secondaries, something comfortable for midrange.
    I don't know the situations where resist shield or adrenaline is more optimal, veteran HAs comment?
    Grenade bandolier and concs sound good to prevent people from running away from the aoe, especially since if played right you shouldn't be taking too much fire. Not sure what to pack as far as implants go, assimilate is a probable no since you would have to switch to your secondary to get headshots. Ammo printer maybe?