Thoughts about XM98

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ximaster, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Ximaster

Im thinking to build this weapon,is not that good as Ghost because u moving ur scope while ur aiming (stopping breath would help) but it only costs 325 certs (425 certs if u build with the bolt action mechanism that can recharge the weapon while u aiming)

I restarted all my chars,its difficult to stay in every faction ( i repent to erase my rank 35 Vanu char :( ) but i want to focus on one class,since lastly im turning mad trying to stay at one class exclusively ( i think that if u stay at one class always u turn master of it,while if u change all time u turn apprendice of all,without master any )

I will master hunter cloak at full with BR15 certs and Adv.Shield Capacitor at full too,the question is: Proximity Mines or Med Kits???? I will have that things at full mastered with building the XM98 with the bolt action mechanism??? (425 certs,so i have 1075 certs left)
  2. Ximaster

Same as M-77B,because im undecided at which faction start.
  3. Ximaster

Forgot this thread,i will continue as Stalker.
  4. Booface

For a cheap bolt-action, it'll get the job done. The V10 is significantly better with only a marginal trade off in fire rate. Personally I only ever switch between the Parallax and the Ghost nowadays, but that's a big cert investment.

Prox. Mines or Med. Kits depends on the type of sniping you do. If you move a lot and stick close to the fight, Med Kits will be a better choice for you since you are more likely to take shots from time to time. If you like to stay on the outskirts and go for long range kills, using Prox. Mines to cover your approaches and blind spots while you're scoped in will be a better choice.
  5. EqualWin

imho just get parallax (1k, 1.1k with boltaction) hunter cloak lvl 3-4, medic kit and u're ready to go and hard-farm the certs for the other stuff