Thought I'd play some PlanetSide

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HLM, Feb 2, 2014.

1. HLM

But PlanetSide said no.

[IMG]

This is all I had to look at for 20 minutes before PS2 finally gave up and shut itself down. How thoughtful.
    I'd say something about not being able to play the game I pay for but it's not even the wasting money that bothers me. Every time I launch this game it's a gable whether I actually get to play it or not. If I even get past the loading screen then it's still just a matter of time before it crashes for some other reason.
    It's annoying.

Hold on, let me just check if I've been logged in since I alt-tabbed, created that image, uploaded it and wrote this thread.

Still no.
  2. Aussie Demon

Same problem cant get into briggs
  3. AFK1

That's a very well cropped image

Anyway, I've had this issue I think as well, but it fixed itself after a few minutes. My game crashes occasionally as well, especially once it's been open for like 3-4+ hours. Pretty irritating, I wish I knew how to fix the crashing
    • Up x 2
  4. [SOCA] Balthizaur

Same problem here with Briggs, it has been running slow all afternoon like it was about to crash, guess she's gotten even worse since last time i was on.
  5. HLM

Sounds like it's a Briggs thing then. That bloke who lends SOE his laptop to use as a server should probably give it a restart.

I did consider maybe the server was full at the time, but then remembered it was Briggs and that such a thing would just be stupid.
  6. [SOCA] Balthizaur

My outfit and I are just assuming that since it had problems yesterday and today again, that it has something to do with the launch of Everquest landmark and the trouble its servers are having coincidentally at the same time.
  7. FaLI3N

Just thought I'd let you know that the alert had fairly stable pop's across all 3 factions and was a close battle with all 3 riding on 30% for the duration of the alert with TR winning by 1%. Without people being able to jump ship to the winning side things were great :D Sorry about your inability to play at all atm though..
  8. DevDevBooday

Yeah whenever I log on it can take up to 10 minutes but it usually works. I do indeed think its a Briggs problem.
  9. Crackulous

Still can't get in.
  10. [SOCA] Balthizaur

I just tried logging onto connery and i'm pretty sure PS2 just fried my GTX 660 saying that someone else has logged into my account, so yeah, hope that isn't part of the problem haha
  11. Axehilt

As persistent and varied as their login issues have been I'm a little confused why the login process hasn't been cleaned up a little.
    • You should always load into the client whether or not you have connectivity. (Instead of hanging at 86% loading or whatever it is.)
    • Clicking play should put you into a queue if the server is busy.
    • If the server is full, you should see where you are in the queue to get in.
    • Connection attempts should timeout at a reasonable time.
  12. Wezdor

Dude, you have some mad cropping skills