Those "Oh ****" moments

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheAntiFish, Oct 23, 2013.

1. TheAntiFish

So.. Earlier today My outfit was clearing out an amp station, we needed another one to draw the alert.

Everything was going pretty smoothly.

Then i looked up....

"Oh ****"

[IMG]

What's your most memorable "Oh ****" moment.
    • Up x 6
  2. Lord_Avatar

3. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Sniping while slowly moving towards the enemy lines/sundy/base alone.

Once I do get there and see few squads just looking at me...I want to take them on, only to find I only have 1 bullet left on a side arm....
    • Up x 2
  4. TheAntiFish

Only you. Rofl.
    • Up x 3
  5. dragonwinds

just driving around when I encountered a ghost capping Tank battalion or something after turning a corner on Amerish in my flash.
    • Up x 2
  6. Lucidius134

seeing a zoe max, any time
    • Up x 3
  7. MrMurdok

Rounding a corner into what *should* be an empty room accoding to the sensor dart to recharge my stealth, only to discover the dart bugged and forgot to register the full NC fireteam armed with Claws and GD-7Fs.

"Oh sh*&!"
    • Up x 3
  8. Lord_Avatar

Zooming in on an oblivious Heavy for that perfect headshot only to notice a rival sniper taking aim in the background - 0,015 sec too slow... "Ka-ching". Crap...

A fun fact from today's "run" - chasing down a Reaver in my Mossie through a canyon - maximum cruise with an occasional afterburner burst; "Come on... come on... Hah! Wrong turn, sucker! We're in the pipe - five by WHAM!"
    Enforcer round to the cockpit... :eek:

Spoilsport. :mad:
    • Up x 1
  9. dragonwinds

I actually caused one to MAX while I was infiltrator. I felt so bad afterwards.
    The Story: So there were these campers on the ridge next to abandoned NS offices, I join a group of guys who help us over run them. So I'm running down a hill to snipe guys from behind, when in a crevice I see a max. So I place a "Pancake" (Bouncing Betty) between the max's legs and run back. I watch it explode and I see the max just jump and try to hit charge to run, instead he only turns around and faces me. Seeing I was an infiltrator probably gave him confidence, but I proceeded to do a pistol + knife dance and got hit a bit but I manage to get him to run away. Seeing my backup he promptly charged a Vanguard instead of fighting me.

2nd story: Playing a scatter max with a squad on Esamir, and so I see group across over a hill, so I get over the hill and kill all the guys except for one. The last guy proceeds to run away from me, all I did was to the max sprint after him, for about a minute. Then a friendly engineer came along and finished the guy off.

One of my Oh S#!% moments was when I accidentally jumped out of a galaxy early into the heart of an enemy vehicle zerg.
  10. Nocturnal7x

Jokes on you, those gals were all 1 of 1.

When I turn the corner and ZOE max.
    • Up x 1
  11. Metal Insomniac

Stalking an enemy into a building (cloaked), only to find an entire platoon in a fortified position. This is generally a swift death for me. When it's not, I'll usually score about 3-5 kills before they take me down.

Turrets, MAXs, medics, engi's, and as always, an ungodly amount of HA's. Quite painful most of the time.
  12. Teegeeack

Driving a tank at a deserted base along with some infiltrator. VS start showing up... one, two, three of the little purple freaks. They all get killed. Things seem to quieten down. My infiltrator buddy fires a recon dart. I check the map.

Red.
    Dots.
    EVERYWHERE.

I thought there was about half a squad of these guys. But the base was infested with VS. Shocked into a stupor, I didn't even see the rocket that killed me.
    • Up x 3
  13. TheAntiFish

I've had this.

Didn't manage to make it as far as a terminal to equip something slightly more CQB-orientated.
    It turns out recon darts are the universal signal for "FIRE AT WILL"
    • Up x 1
  14. MavCooL

When I'm saw a lone TR max and I proudly turn my ZOE on and engaged him, only to get shot by a series of glowing red of death aka FRACTUREEE
  15. bobek388

When I play Planetside and then I realize it's 4am and I've got to go to college at 8am.
    • Up x 3
  16. Pikachu

Getting hit by 3 AV mana turrets at once. The damage and sound of those things makes flee.
  17. PieBringer

The very first time I ever saw a ScatMAX. Back in the Beta test.

Also, every single time I hear a TAR firing.
  18. dragonwinds

Secondly, Whenever you see that TR with a striker
  19. Thpthpthp

Notice Skyguard blasting away, go after him in my AP Lightning. Upon seeing me he drives away behind a building, "Hah this fool trying to escape", round the corner and "oh shi.. BOOM!" Tank mines, got too cocky and rolled right into his trap hook line and sinker.
  20. Madcat9

In a skyguard 0/0 ammo and my proximity radar reveals an entire NC platoon worth of infantry coming over the hill next to me.