[BUG] This weekend s issues

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tumdaydar, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Tumdaydar

So a few weeks ago the ps4 got a update. I was like cool some new stuff but it made the game have the same major issue as the pc version this is nood. Bug one is magic bulits were i shot 2 full clips in a guy and this guy is light not a max and had no healing on him tolk no damage and i know i used full clip head so big issue when you cant kill what you hit. Bug 2 is snipers being off . When you shoot its to be down that center line on the scoop but my bulits were way to the right or left not on the center line when i use my sniper. Bug 3 is hug becouse it my game crashed loke 10 time in an hour then was ok for like 30 min started to crash agen. This is just the bugs/issues i got after playing for 5 to 8 hours it is makeing the game verry unfair on my side if i cant do anything to have fun. Pleas fix this as soon as posble remember this is on ps4 not the pc were i got all the bugs
  2. iller

Yes that's correct, the PC version's Hit-Confirms break all the time. (esp when certain VPN abusing "lag wizards" are your targets)