This should be the PC section of forum?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Slash Hammer, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Slash Hammer

Welcome PS 4 users!
    I hope you enjoy this fantastic game. Please note that there is a special and dedicated section of the forums just for you.
    I know that "General Technical Support" sounds like the right place to post your bugs or find help - but I would appreciate if you use the PS4 section for this. As a PC user, I am not interested in your beta key problems or how to handle a controller. And I am sure you will find it easier to get help in your own section.
    Thanks and have fun.
    • Up x 3
  2. unjulation

not to be to ocd about it but your totally right fella - thumbs up from me
    • Up x 1
  3. Carlos1879

I agree, however people who got codes from give away's do not have a code allowing them access to the PS4 section and some of those who do have codes still can not access that section from what I have heard so whilst I agree some PS4 people will need to use this section.

So yes all those with access to the PS4 section should post there however due to the permission system and not everyone having codes I think SOE should rethink how these forums work.
    • Up x 2
  4. unjulation

fair play dude that would make sense
    Ahhh..........the level of quality we have learnt to know and luv from soe ;)
    • Up x 1
  5. Lord_Mogul

Totally agree.
    They should at least divide the support section into one for PC and one for PS4.
    The systems are just different enough to split that.

And maybe make gameplay specific and technical threads seperated, too.