This isn't funny anymore...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chipay, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Chipay

Yeah i thought so, i just want to relax for half an hour when i have some free time, if this is the way SOE is going then i guess there's no reason for me to play this game anymore. Shame that they turn the game this way, after i played for 1024h, i'm not going to buy recourse boosts just so i can play this game the way i used to though, and i'm sure as hell not getting into a random vehicle.
  2. Silver Fox

Your choice to limit yourself. Good luck with future games.
  3. Paisty

I just tried to play again.

I log in there is one fight on Indar that TR is not the 2v1 majority. It's a 3 way fight at Sauro Bio Lab. By the time I got there it was over.

After the third redeploy I had the option to pick any secured base between me and the WG. But not the Biolab satellite that the TR owned.

The "It's not realistic" crowd, nvm the plasma balls, resurrections, magic buses that bring anyone back to life so on and so forth, says all I need to do is hop in a vehicle and drive or fly there. Nvm I despise the vehicles in this game, not one is very realistic.

But what exactly are they going to recommend once we have only 1 resource pool?

we will have the choice of getting to the fight or fighting.

This game is dead. Way too many major and minor changes all to force everyone to play the game exactly the same way as the next guy. Cya.
  4. Silver Fox

That's your problem, not anyone else's. I use a taxi Reaver all the time, it works great. Can't adapt? That's not our problem.

Vehicles are cheap when you can keep them alive (a matter of being careful about what you do with them, for the most part)

This all stems from you not wanting to have to make a conscious decision of what you're going to do. You don't want to have to use your brain.

Shall I buy you a tinfoil hat, or can you make it on your own? I'm so glad you're here to tell us this.

Goodbye. I do hope that you are a little better at adapting to your environment in other aspects of your life.

Also, can I have your stuff?