This is the story of Igor the Infiltrator...

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by agentpuhpul, May 15, 2015.

1. agentpuhpul

Hey guys, my first creative endeavor for youtube. nothin like a little V6 taunt to spur some creative inspiration.

I hope you like it

The Life and Times of Igor the Infiltrator: A Narrative

No TR were harmed in the making of this video. Mostly.

• Up x 16
  2. Iridar51

This is really good, I'm not sure why no one commented before :)

I like this kind of video. No spectacular plays, but a captivating, well-told story instead. With some time investment, anyone can learn to shoot well. But telling a story like that - that takes heart and soul. Oh and the music was spot-on. It's like you're a pro at editing or something.

At first I kinda rooted for that HA, because I thought he taunted you because he thought you were spawncamping the sunderer. That kind of action is really low. But it turned in the end he was just bad XD
    • Up x 2
  3. agentpuhpul

Hey Iridar!

Thank you for your kind comments. Yeah I had fun making this, not any crazy good plays, but I felt I aimed pretty well :p

The story was fun to make, it was one of those situations where I had my shadowplay on, and everything kind of.. lined up LMAO

Even the taunts were good. I'm no pro at editing, very noob at it but I try to have a vision of what I want to see in it, and I try to figure out how to do it (lots of youtube tutorials, and google searches, and experimenting)

Yeah in the moment I was a little irked b/c the heavy was taunting me despite the fact he had max health/shield PLUS his overshield (meanwhile I only had 1/2 health left, and forgot to reload the smg) and yet barely managed to win the duel. Then as I kept going back, I made it my mission to get my revenge >:)

people like to taunt infiltrators who go behind enemy lines and try to be sneaky, I've noticed...hehe

If you haven't already please be sure to like the video! really helps me out. and feel free to check out my other videos, i'm trying to grow my channel (just started a week ago)
    • Up x 1
  4. Corezer

... you got killed by an AOD member..?

I'm gonna have to let Toks5 know...

=P
    • Up x 1
  5. agentpuhpul

ikr T____T sad day. the TIW.exe wasn't enough apparently.
    • Up x 1
  6. MisterSlim

Nice work! If I could like it twice, I would. Nice to see something original from time to time. So many people like to upload their MLG moments, but you actually took the time to do a neat little story. Keep up the good work, and if you ever need a filming buddy, then by all means, feel free to hit me up.

-Stay Frosty
    • Up x 2
  7. agentpuhpul

thanks everyone for the positive feedback! I've been trying to gather footage for the next episode but it's tough coming across those magical moments :p
  8. Souleater

I found this most amusing. Thank you for sharing.
    • Up x 1
  9. DirArtillerySupport

You have talent sir.
  10. CuteBeaver

^_^ you should do more of these. That was fun to watch.
    • Up x 1
  11. JobiWan

Yeah, I enjoyed it too, I like things that are bit different than the usual 'look at my kill streak' or 'this weapons costs xyz certs, has a maximum bullet velocity of na-na-nah and ADS of stuff and things and what-not.

Good job.
    • Up x 1
  12. MisterSlim

Unable to find those magical moments? We cloakers are typically the romantic type, so try a nice dinner first xD.

-Stay Frosty
  13. Khallixtus

This. Was. Great. Make more, please. Do it. Highly original, and very good. Showcases both a good story and some good shooting as well. Has a good mix of seriousness and humour too, doesn't get too deep or too light.

It's not like the usual videos of "Massive Kill-Streaks!" with just some guy that is God at this game (or the shooting part anyway) showing off. This video was really entertaining. I've watched BigIronRanger's videos and thought "how the hell!?", but this really got me interested. More stuff like this would be awesome, and giving the stories some variety would be top stuff, although more of this would also be top stuff.

And great work with the music a well, very well matched for the different scenes, and really gave it that feeling and set the tone wonderfully. Just great work!
    • Up x 1
  14. agentpuhpul

ha thanks man!

you won't believe how hard it is to come by with footage like that hehe but if I make more i'll post em here :)