This is (IMO) what Planetside 2 is all about.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by P4nda, Jan 21, 2015.

1. P4nda

Yes, I know that I've posted this to Reddit already - Im not trying to advertise my channel as I do not nor will i ever monetize the videos (nor can I really) so there's really no tangible use in getting my videos out there besides the point of just wanting to spread some good feels.

I'm a veteran who absolutely loves this game, and wanted to spread a few smiles through Auraxis, showing that the enemy isn't always as bad as they seem. :)

This was filmed on LIVE, there was no planning involved at all - everything that happened was genuine and just so random - but we managed to make a great night of it despite the fact we all hailed from 3 different factions. Anyways - hope you enjoy the video!

Cheers to a great community.
    • Up x 17
  2. Killuminati C

Nice video.

This showcases those moments that I think we all forget about which is to stop and just have fun from time to time. Don't get me wrong I like the competitiveness of this game which is why I play it but it's a good idea to appreciate some of the things that we may start to take for granted ie the freedom to do what we want, how we want, and if we're lucky it's with good people we've met along the way.
  3. Xind

All this does is make me want a base where there are areas that require flight packs to control an objective.

Also. Awesome video.
    • Up x 1
  4. P4nda

This, very much so this. BRAC (the VS outfit) and ECL (the TR outfit) are both small-medium sized, competitive outfits that run Ops regularly. But you can't forget that at the end of the day, we're playing this game because it's fun and entertaining. No interesting fights to take part in during off-hours?

No problems there..

Edit: Glad people seem to be enjoying this by the way. Will definitely be making more of these in the future it seems like.
    • Up x 2
  5. Kentucky Windage

Righteous stuff P4nda. Good knowing some Vets are peggin the fun meter. Rock on.
  6. Killuminati C

Great choice on the music as well. It fit the theme of the video exactly right.
  7. BobSanders123

It is like the Planetside 2 cinematic trailer come true!
    • Up x 1
  8. 666IsBehindYou

BLOODY AMAZING! :D
    • Up x 1
  9. Endlave

Lies. Everybody knows Planetside 2 is about crying for nerfs and accusing the other players of hacking 24/7 :p

Then again, I really would like to have that whale duel thing...looks like fun and could also be used to aurax mah knife xD
    • Up x 1
  10. MahouFairy

Hahaha I've always hoped for a random event like this, or maybe a joint military parade by all 3 fractions, showcasing their equipments. :)
  11. 2ndChance

Awesome vid! That looks really fun :)
  12. P4nda

I hope something like that can pop up again - it was ridiculously fun. I'm making sure to keep all of the raw footage stored on my External HD for future interest.

Would love to keep this 2, 3 years down the road.
  13. MrNature72

We should organize cross-faction party nights.

I'd totally be down to get that done. We could have everything from a fireworks show, to a snowball fight with the snowball guns. We could even have flash-jousting!
    • Up x 2
  14. Smoovious

Snowball guns!?! I want! :)

But yeah, I'd be totally down with having a silly fun night from time to time

-- Smoov
  15. Gretchen

Saw it on Reddit yesterday, loved it.
  16. FocusLight

Love and tolerance?

In *MY* Planetside?

HERESY!

Totally did not up-vote the video at all :D