This is a nerf to us even if i just have one c4 brick, dual wield

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by player16, Jan 19, 2015.

1. player16

dual wield a medical applicator and a pistol, so we do not have our pants down, i am tired of being blown up by la in my tank i am not very pop and i do often and with my brick i stick into a tank whenever even if does not blows it up just for the hate i have a chance for the hate i have of them, it was about time someone did this 2 c4 do not blow up a tank in full condition, 2 rockets is a joke i blew many tanks with one brick of c4, higbi give me a rocket and the grenade just for the crown! and let us dual wield pistols i meant the medical applicator and a pistol so we are not pants down, instead of nerfed is frustrating, i mean i kill you on the open nor more than my engy kills ha, just the infiltrator cannot use 2 bricks of c4, is when i think i need 2 bricks of c4 and 1 would do! we were holding a perfect defensive position, i am not very pop. i loved to use my brick of c4 to finish tanks but with much more players with much meany certs it will be 2 to me will be 500 certs, give the crav-s an upgrade towards what is the crav 9 so it will be 2 bricks a grenade and a bazooka ok. dual wield for medics in key 7 you take your pistol and your medical applicator while you are dragging a dead corpse to safety.... i am seriously tired of la blowing up my anchored tank. and tr not shooting at everything flying around them
  2. player16

It would miracles for our kd ratio just let us shoot while we are reviving, and do triage, which will be more important his or mine while at that point is not to switch to a weapon to continue and die, and hope that the death i am reviving will be able to held, oh so intense dual wield, let me stick out my pistol and the medical applicator with number 4 or pushing 3 with a pile that is c4 or damage them beyond repairs playing la is funny i will not complain ever over a medic blowing my tanks with 2 c4, nor i would of a ha with a c4 and 1 to two rockets at the back, why we cannot akimbo the medical applicator with the pistol seriously!
  3. Leivve

Ow, I can't even get half way though without my eyes and brain hurting.
    • Up x 8
  4. _itg

Translation (I think): This guy wants to dual wield a pistol with his medical applicator, and for some reason this is inextricably linked with c4 being overpowered, so he apparently wants all classes limited to one brick.

player16, you seriously need to work on your English skills and stick to one subject at a time. Also, the medical applicator is arguably overpowered as it is, so there's really no need for you to be able to dual wield. The whole point is that you need teamwork to hold an area, so while you're reviving people, other players are defending you. Alternatively, kill all the enemies yourself before attempting to revive anyone.
    • Up x 2
  5. HappyStuffin

Player16, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that English is not your first language and you (possibly) used Google translate on your message.

That being said. Please try to at least separate your thoughts with punctuation. You'll find you will get much better responses from people if they can understand you.
    • Up x 1
  6. player16

it would be cool we could dual wield the medical applicator and a pistol is just an insult light assault zeah you got me english is not my mothers tong.
  7. Kulso

Couldn't get through the first sentence myself.
  8. player16

it is a mess at some parts was intended but it has auto correct, well maybe when a light assault blows my tank means that the vanguards have not been able so it will mean take some fun out from them.It is a very funny class to play i had an 8 kill streak with my la today just jumping around the generator room. my complain would be for allies not to shot light assaults near a tank that is doing positional support. it is really a mess directives tr medic gun best gun ever in the accuracy department or low fire rate?
    a mess.
  9. Leivve

The force is weak with this one.
  10. InferiorBaton

I don't see that ever happening, honestly. You just have to be smart while playing and figure what is more important at that time; shooting, throwing c4, or healing.
  11. MrForz

I don't know if it was serious or just blatant trolling. That sounds like something I'd find on twitch chat. o.o
    • Up x 1