This class lacks the basic tools required to perform its advertised role.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Dr. Euthanasia, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Drazen

pachins said : @Dr. The post was not originally intended to show the skills but was proof that I am vanu infil. It was directed at our poor excuse of an
    infil Drazen who is quick to bring his negativity into every post.

ok, since you and a few other ppl have flamed me alot on this thread not once but twice ( many more times on the boards) ,you obviously wanted to wake me up so I could respond to you. instead of reporting ppl to mods when I get sniped i'd rather just respond, which is a concept that escapes your kind.
    let me lay down some facts:
    I am one of the best infils on these boards. No I don't care if any of you believe me. I've pulled off amazing things you could never dream of replicating. Maybe one day once the flame wars die down I will record some footage that will make you sht yourselves.until then I don't care. When i hit top 10 I will post a screen.
    I know I'm better than you pachin, because I am better than 99% of the infils on these boards. Your stupid gun stats prove you to be within that 99%, you are just a mediocre player. You really should know you're place, but be patient, I will put you and all the other haters in it soon enough.

p.s. you are just trying to keep the infil solely a sniper based class. you really are low Pachin, selfish and low, and badatgame too, god I'm getting tired of responding to the attacks..very weary.
  2. Skeith

still our infiltrating aspect is gimped,you cant deny that,if the enemy base has 4-5 people inside you cant sneak up inside considering how easy is to spot an inf at close quarters

plus ive heard that you played PS1 as infiltrator,as well and while i do agree that our kit can be useful if you decided to really put some effort into it,it should be expanded to be actually viable when the infiltrator needs to sneak inside a medium populated base.

i personally miss a lot of stuff from ps1,like the mine in the ammo box trick

aaaaaaaah good times :p

@drazen i agree with a lot of points you proved in your thread,but you are being a tad rude dude,you can explain a point without having to wave your balls in the face of the others.
  3. Pachins

@ Crazen For someone who cares so much about the top 10 I would think you would be less willing to qq and quit playing. Looking forward to these so called videos. You should probably post your guns stats so you can rub it in as well. lol at the drama queen.

You may be "better" but I guarantee I have more fun in this game then you do.
  4. Drazen

sorry but the devs took all the fun out of the class,,,

,might as well just drive a magrider or fly a scythe, right now that's the only real fun i'm having in this game
  5. Pachins

If 1/5 of the player base was unhappy you would assume more representation would be in these forums. I assume there are many still having fun. There are several other classes you may enjoy.
  6. Drazen

Pachins a ton of people are expressing the exact same opinions I have, plus every infil I talk to in game, there is a lot of representation on the forums, it's just that people like you are relentless in your goals to keep the class weak and one sided, so you constantly flame and contradict those who speak out. You have a selfish agenda.

there is a reason why I have generated so much sniping and hatred....4/5ths of the player base love their free easy kills( or their pure snipers).

The devs as well, would rather keep things the way they are then risk improving the class. BUT IMPROVING THE CLASS IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. IT IS WHAT IS BEST FOR PLANETSIDE 2. And if they don't do it soon they will be losing a diehard vet, and blv it or not devs, that's a big loss because it represents a very large number of people (despite what some may say).

I don't understand why having good cqc weps would conflict with your sniping agenda...it never conflicted with snipers when we had shotguns,,I just don't understand why snipers are hating on the infils that would rather fight up close with smgs or a better artemis ,than snipe....our name suggest infiltration and close range combat...not sniping from far away...I just don't understand it.....

it's like, u go ahead and have your fun sniping, fine we get it, thats what you're into, just don't try and ruin the fun of others who prefer a different playstyle, that want to actually infiltrate bases and cause havok,
  7. InducedApathy

I agree with pretty much everything that was brought up in the original post. What I'd like to see is the merging of the damage mitigation with hunter cloaking. It doesn't make much sense to have them separated. You can't perform actions while cloaked so let's merge the two together which makes it's more robust of an ability and cert investment. The class screams shotgun to me. I'd love to use as16 or pandora on the class instead of the sniper rifles or horrible pistols. I play the class fast and loose when I do switch to it it never involves sniping. The class just feels like forced into this sniper role imo. The idea of decoy grenades is a good one so let's expand upon that. What if you could clone enemy vehicles and have them auto attack enemies but do zero damage? Think that would up the bar on distraction and allowing infiltrators to infiltrate without detection. XP changes across the board need to happen but I'd like to see xp remain no matter how many terminals or turrets you hack. Currently you get zilch for hacking after the first couple of times which doesn't make much sense.

The class plays fine for me but the major drawback is the firearm limitation. I'd play it much more if I could get a shotgun.
  8. Aurus

I personally think they should have a grappling hook to let them sneak into the nooks and crannies where no one looks that LA's like to hide in. Allows vertical movement to scale walls. This would allow them to sneak into a base and find a good sniping location at the back lines where all the medics and engineers hide.
    • Up x 1
  9. Pachins

6k people per server and you think a large percent of the 1/5 you speak of have voiced their opinion? Go back and look at your numbers. The devs will balance things out in good time. You would lose a lot more people if they made changes on the fly without pulling hard data. I think they prefer to keep those people who voice constructive feedback then those self important people who threaten to take their "huge" fan base.

I am laughing so hard at this very large fan base you speak of. They must be some real winners. GL with your kingdom.
    • Up x 1
  10. Pachins

I like this idea. Second that motion.
  11. Drazen

Pachins,,,,,did I ever once say "fan base"....wthell are you babbling about?
  12. Pachins

I give up.
  13. Drazen

Pachins said - "I give up"

You should have done that 20-30 posts ago. You can't win.
  14. m44v

When infiltrators had shotguns in beta it was outright dirty, and IMO we shouldn't have them back. I'm kind of okay with our current weapon options, I only b*tch about that damned cloak and lack of C4.
  15. Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh

When I saw the title of the thread, I knew you guys were talking about the infiltrator.
  16. Blackhand

I honestly believe the current state of the infiltrator is just a starting point. The game itself was a bit rushed for release, and just because certain abilities that wer available in beta arent currently doesnt mean they never will be. The infiltrator class has a few shortcomings, like the loud stealth sound and no counter for mechanized but its still a totally viable class that many of us enjoy. While it would be nice to hear something from the devs about the future of the infiltrator will be, making threats about quitting the game and complaining about some conspiracy that the devs have it out for infiltrators is the wrong way to get them to take our feedback seriously.
  17. Dr. Euthanasia

I would have titled the thread "Where's my C4?", because I still consider that the single most important thing our class is lacking, but then I'd just be committing to the same kind of narrow-mindedness that gets us a post or two of legitimate discussion and not much else. That said, though, it's still completely unjustifiable that we don't have C4 when implementing it would take a matter of minutes and it's basically incapable of causing balance problems greater than what the Light Assault already could. Did we ever have it in the beta, even? I got invited, but only near the very end when a lot of features were presumably scrapped or balanced out.

Also, grappling hook. Hell yes. It'd probably be very hard if not outright impossible to implement well, but I can dream all the same. The only problem is that even with the assistance of drop pods, there really isn't a very big advantage to vertical movement in this game aside from the ability to travel undetected. Amp Stations have a nice wide roof and place the generators in positions that can be spotted from it, but there's no way into the base until all of those generators are dead. Tech Plants are even worse, giving you a massive multi-level lift with only two relevant destinations - the top of the base where a bunch of AA turrets lie, and the back door where a given cubic meter of space is liable to explode at least once every two seconds. That doesn't mean I wouldn't absolutely love a means to travel vertically, but... choosing between that and a stealth pack that let me run through shields would be pretty tough.
  18. Pachins

It's always funny to see someone say they are going to take the high road then not. Another forum troll.
  19. Dr. Euthanasia

Yeah. Because trolls make threads that take them hours to write, which contain no spelling errors or other clear signs of a lack of effort, just to... do what? Make you angry, specifically? You're going to have to explain that one to me. Or just get out of the thread if that's your idea of a contribution. I'd be content with either outcome.

Do you want me to pretend that I care equally about every problem this class faces? I acknowledge them all, but having no shotgun isn't going to move me to tears when I'm still capable of fighting with my awful pistol. I can do literally nothing to an enemy sunderer even though I, personally, am good enough to get into shanking range of it without anyone outside my own faction knowing it. You'll just have to forgive me for bringing it up as a counter to the excuse that this class is still in development when the feature already exists. That doesn't mean that I'm not willing to talk about the other stuff at all. Go on and try me, ask me my opinion about what you think this class is lacking and see if I don't give you a perfectly reasonable answer with the same effort I've put in to all the rest.
  20. Toshogu

Yes i do it all the time, Learn to play.