This annoying pie menu

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Linus, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Linus

I am wondering if there is any way to disactivate this pie menu which appear when you keep pressing the key to spot someone and lets you have access to some communication features.

The problem is that this annoying menu appears randomly when you simply spot quickly an ennemy and then keeps being displayed on screen. You cursor follows automatically the target and you are not able to aim at it anymore until you press the spot key again.
    I keep getting killed due to that bug so i need to know how to switch it off forever.

[IMG]
  2. Paulus

let go of the Q key.

it only comes up when the Q key is depressed and your curser is over a friendly soldier or vehicle. If this menu is staying up after you've let go of the Q key (which you only need to tap of the purpose of spotting) then you either have lag or a keyboard issue.
  3. TomoB

I never get that menu when I quickly spot enemies, I have to hold Q like, forever.
  4. Linus

I have it often even if i only tap the key. It happens mostly when there are a lot of players around so it is certaily due to the lag, like Paulus said.
    To avoid this problem i wanted to bind another key to this feature, other than the "spot" key, but it seems to be not possible.
  5. sodopro

Yeah, it's annoying trying to kill something when your targeting reticule is aiming for some friendly who just jumped in front of you.
  6. katerynagrumm

I never get it why it's like that...:confused:
  7. Sliced

Do you have sticky keys on? as I need to hold Q for quite a while before this shows up.
    It's not possible to remap it. Well, you can but spot will go with it.
    So if you want it gone then you will get rid of spot as well.
  8. thecheeseking9

I don't see a need for it to appear on enemies, all it does is screw my aim.