Things you've never certed into but thought you had

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Devrailis, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Devrailis

So I just realized that all this time, I never certed into Nanoweave or any of the shields and somehow assumed I had this entire time. Silly me, running around thinking I was being a real heavy. :oops:

Has anyone else ever checked their certifications and discovered they never had something they thought they did?
  2. z1967

I never thought I had certed into medic. I was very confused when I found out I had the NS11P and a rank three medigun lol. And ammo capacity for engineer (I was not a clever man). IDK, I am always forgetful lol.
  3. Devrailis

I never really thought about it...

But wow, ammo cap cert for the engie?

You should ask for a refund. ;)
  4. Fredfred

Last rank of the nanite regeneration for my Vangaurd.
  5. FateJH

I have a rank or two of jump jets on my LA. I don't think I even remember to equip it when I do find reason to LA.
  6. Forumguy2

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  7. Tommyp2006

Drifter jets. Could have sworn I certed into at least rank 3, then I went to use them one day and only had rank 1

And nothing of value was lost
    • Up x 1
  8. uhlan

Embarrassingly enough after playing for some time (months) realized I hadn't certed into nanoweave at all.

After having done so, I then found that it appeared to make NO DIFFERENCE what-so-ever.

Only to find out after several weeks that I still hadn't loaded it into my build.

Well, on the bright side, I won't be disappointed about the nerf.