Things that are rare to find?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Shadoiex, Oct 21, 2013.

1. darkstarzx2

Sundies in Bio Labs?!!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. ValorousBob

They did actually...

Hey while you're here, can you please un-nerf the ability of Galaxies to carry non-hover vehicles? That'd be super.
    • Up x 1
  3. Stylphede

Light Assaults C4ing planes out of the air.
    • Up x 3
  4. supernauttt

an NC max without dual bursters...
  5. italktowalls

i would show you a VS sunderer inside the spawn room in TR's warpgate on indar. but it wasnt legit.
    however i can show you my incredible prowler parking skillz. Enjoy.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  6. Booface

Ditto on that. Maxed KA, Charge, Blueshifts with extended mags, sweet helmet. No ZOE.

Why use ZOE? The only time you need mobility is when you are getting to your targets to kill them, or getting away to escape. Taking extra damage in either of those scenarios is a no-go, especially when charge does it fine both ways with maxed cooldown.

I can see using it for Bursters or AV duty, like TR use lockdown. But anti-infantry (which is what everyone talks about when they talk about it being OP), why? It takes one less bullet (and maybe not even that, depending on the situation) to kill a grunt, and in exchange you take a huge amount of extra damage. I honestly can't see how anyone thinks that that is remotely worth it.
  7. MavCooL

I mean pounder, my bad LOL
  8. Hrafnagaldr

Yeah I got those Blueshifts + Ext. Mags already waiting, jzst want to finish Auraxium on the Cosmos VM3.

I got a lot of certs into my MAX (Max. Flak, max. Auto Repair, max. Kinetic, max. Charge, Dual Burster + ext. mags, Dual Vortex, Dual Cosmos, Dual Blueshift with ext. mags) but no ZOE ever.

Well, if I can manage to get two permanent Engineers + 1 Medic I migth condider it :D
  9. MrMurdok

A rare thing to find?

...A good fight on Ceres during off peak times.

Seriously guys, stop ghost capping and use your guns for a change.
    • Up x 1
  10. Bonom Denej

That's not rare at all, most TS HA prefer to keep the Orion.