They RUINED it

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Prudentia, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Prudentia

Look at it, the Auraxian Skywhale, the greatest living Animal :(
    [IMG]
    The funny Thing is, the VS and the NC Gal now look exactly the same when you have non faction colored camo on it, because the stripes are nearly identical in their Color.[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  2. MilitiaMan

I like the look >.>
    • Up x 1
  3. SpaceKing

hehe yeah, they should give the NC skywhale a yellow stripe for identifiability
    • Up x 1
  4. KAHR-Alpha

Yeah, the front is sexy, looks like the good old skywhale got a swimsuit on.
  5. MajiinBuu

The camo was the only defense against predators! Now the sky whale will be vulnerable to packs of enemies :(
  6. CHDT65

God, this is seriously ugly.
  7. Lazaruz

I actually like the look of that particular Galaxy, the lumifiber is still a bit off since they took away the air intakes.

But I feel sorry for the VS, the Scythe looks hideous...
  8. gigastar

1. Press Q.
    2. ???
    3. Identity confirmed.
  9. Prudentia

i was talking with Shintyx (NC Miller Galaxy Brawler) about his cool looking gal: Halftone camo: Shiny, cool, it even let the Decal shine. today i wanted to get the camo myself on my VS, but nope, it just looks ugly, shiny stripes and most of the body is boring.
    i just picked Esamir snow in VR because of the contrast.
  10. MurderBunneh

No they should give you a teal stripe.
  11. Prudentia

then why giving the galaxy faction colour, that can only be identified when it already appears on the Minimap(unless stealth, but its still LOUD)
  12. SpaceKing

that too
  13. SpaceKing

Eh, either way.
  14. Prudentia

i would be OK with a portable Lasershow with smoke instead of Lumifiber.
  15. Pikachu

A friend who likes galaxy much didn't like the change either. He said they nerfed it. His pretty alpha camo no longer covered as much as before.
  16. SpaceKing

I kinda like it. Kinda.
  17. AuxiMoron

Indeed the new Magrider/Scythe/Gal camos suck...my Delta camo TR Galaxy must look like bloody puke now
  18. StayFrostyGents

it looks like trash, soe **** the bed again ..... what a surprise
    • Up x 1
  19. Pikachu

Lyk dis if u cri evertim ;_;
    • Up x 1
  20. StayFrostyGents

i mean cummon , why the heck cant they leave stuff alone thats fine.
    • Up x 1