THEY ARE GOING TO NERF THE UBGL

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Unclematos7, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Unclematos7

• Up x 3
  2. Brandmon

Well, it is not an announced nerf.

Yet.
  3. Flukeman62

use bullets? or tanks? or the turret? or still use the ubgl but just not spam it like normal?
  4. Messaiga

I personally think the UBGL launcher is fine, but if they really want, they can change it to really act like a miniature mortar but with a longer reload time. I just hope they don't make it useless, but so far, it seems like SOE is doing everything right for this game (Optimization, Balance Passes, Dark Nights, eventually Hossin and Continental Lattice).
    • Up x 3
  5. OddChelsea

You need to look at their past history of nerfs, SOE almost always goes overboard. If they nerf it, IF they do it will probably be near useless.
    • Up x 2
  6. ChipMHazard

Well whether or not they end up giving it a direct nerf they are going to give it an indirect one via the flak armor buff, unless they've thrown that out the window.
    The flak armor buff being that it will also reduce damage from direct hits.
  7. RealityWarrior

I am looking forward to the Flak armor change. Protection against direct hits. I think that waiting to see the difference this change makes before making any more changes would make the most sense.
  8. Posse

Learn to play?
    • Up x 12
  9. MaCritz

WE DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Liewec123

one thing will change either:
    the damage will stay the same but it won't be able to resupply at engineer ammo packs,
    or the damage will be nerfed but it will still be able to resupply,

or maybe they'll just bury it completely!
  11. GatilloMike

Sorry, what is UBGL?
  12. Takoita

UnderBarrel Grenade Launcher.
  13. Messaiga

Or maybe they'll make it deal less damage per shot, but make it reload really quickly and still be able to resupply. Granted, it would probably end up taking 3 shots from splash to kill infantry rather than 2, in order to remain useful. But it at least won't be an instant-kill.
  14. Liewec123

Under Barrel Gren00b Launcher :)
  15. Unclematos7

Why do you hate the MLGtube so much?
  16. Cswic

Fail to see how this is bad in any way at all.
  17. Regpuppy

That's just too optimistic, bro.
  18. Pikachu

They should make it a low magazine fury with direct and indirect damage swapped. 2 shot magazine. Thereby it takes 2 direct hits to kill and splash won't even be enough with 2 shots. Currently it's crazy with it's ability yo kill with splash alone.
  19. DevDevBooday

Its only real issue is the engineer camper who just spams a doorway with it without ever running out of ammo.
  20. RobotNinja