[Guide] There's TOO MANY NOOBS !!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rooklie, Jan 30, 2020.

1. AbsinthSvK

they make confusion with A.S.P, reseting BR level.
  2. placeholder22

How about: Lots of hackers get banned and just return with new acounts/toons
    • Up x 1
  3. Rooklie

Have you ever tried to play chess with a 2 year old?

It can be really funny, he or she will take pieces, stick them in his mouth, suck on them and laugh, it's hilarious.

Then, he or she will look at you straight in the eye with a huge grin, and with both hands, will slam the chess board repeatedly, scattering all the pieces everywhere, and he or she would find that hilarious.

And so would you probably, cause you know you're not gonna play chess with a 2 year old, there's no way in hell that's gona happen, the only thing you can hope for, and the only thing you get, is to mess around, to laugh, to play.

I swear to god, I'm not flaming or trolling or taunting (for once), but these days, playing planetside 2 with all these noobs, feels like playing chess with a 2 year old.

I feel like I'm in kindergaten, surrounded by 2 year olds.

You might say "well it's a video game for kids about pew pew and loud explosions and tanks and stuff, of course it's gona be full of kids".

Except that it isn't only immaturity, I can be super immature, probably more immature that most teenagers, it's the noobs! The ******* noobs ! They are everywhere, a horde of walking dead zombies pourring into empty bases with 96+ zergs and laughing like a 2 year old playing chess.

I've played played this game before, for a while, and that's not something I was expecting, where did all the the players with a BR higher than 50 go?

Why, everywhere I look, do I only see noobs everywhere, doing stupid stuff newbies do cause it's new to them?

Playing chess with a 2 year old is fun, it's funny, but when you actually want to play chess, then you really don't want to be playing neither with or against 2 year old newbie brainiless cluelless zombies.
  4. Towie

BUT - they seem to do unbelievably well - here are the top leaderboards for Connery, Miller and Emerald:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

All of which have brand new players pulling some pretty funky stats. Of course - many won't be around for long (at least not on their current character). Make of that what you will.

This is not unusual - in fact it's the norm - the joys of playing PS2 in 2020.

(might have a point !)
    • Up x 1
  5. Rooklie

It certainly looks like the norm in PS2 2020, I find it frustrating because I was used to it not being like that for years past.

There's always been noobs, there will always be noobs, I'm not disputing that, I'm arguing that there are way too many of them :p
  6. LineTrap

Well the game died, so people left. Now the management has better priorities and it is on the upswing again.

If you want to see some veterans, contest bases on Emerald during a primetime alert. Chances are you'll get killed by the twinkfits that spawn in with a dozen dudes who have 75,00 kills each on their GODSAW/Beetleljuices.