Them ressources tho...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Velicc, May 13, 2014.

1. Velicc

The thing that annoys me the most atm:

Nice session, had fun, time to log-off.

I come back the day after, and I don't have any ressources, great.

I'm limited to very few health packs, C4s and nades.

Can't we just let them multiply while I'm not playing instead of only when I'm online?
  2. ExarRazor

they used to give you 50% of normal resource gain while you were offline

not really sure why they changed it
    • Up x 2
  3. Velicc

They wanted more money, so they had to cut somewhere ^^
  4. ExarRazor

oh right. they wanted to sell more boosters, so they removed offline cert gain
  5. LibertyRevolution

They want players to be logged in.
    By not letting you gain resources offline, they are insuring that you will be targets for others when you log in next time.
  6. Velicc

That's just plain stupid. What's the point of even playing the game if you can't pull vehicules, nor MAXes, nor resupply?
  7. IamDH

Well, many people would argue that infantry is the core aspect of this game
  8. nooblet91698

Here's a smart way: resupply as much infantry items as you can while playing. Then when your resources top off, resupply everything. Do this over a few days and you will have a max supply of different infantry items. Can't do anything about vehicles though. And resources are going to be revamped soon.
  9. LibertyRevolution

To be fodder (content) for the people that have been playing and have vehicles, maxes, and consumable..
    Remember, you are the content. Without you being logged in, the game would not exist. ;)