The Yellow Tails (Elite fast flyers)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by NCEagle2, Feb 5, 2013.

1. NCEagle2

[IMG]Hello NC ,

Over the next few weeks I will be making an effort to put together a small group of highly skilled Reaver pilots. This probably won't be for everyone as only exceptional aviators will be make the cut and earn the right to call themselves Yellow Tails. We will be flying Reavers exclusively , forming small squadrons of 3 , flying in tightly packed formations. We will also be using ground recon to mark out air-to-ground assaults, using navigational techniques to split our air units and determine a flight path before every mission to avoid being intercepted or spotted.
    Every squad of 3 will have a squad leader , who will navigate and communicate to their 2 wingmen , who will follow him to the strike zone at which point all 3 can break off and have some element of freedom before returning back together.
    We will not be flying 24/7.
    If we don't have a minimum of 3 Reavers / 1 Squadron , we don't go flying - and will remain on the ground doing something else.
    The goal is to remain casual and do our best on the ground , but once we are able to , manage flight operations and conduct thorough planning before departing to the strike zone.

I only ask for a few things from anyone interested:
    -Be an exceptional Reaver pilot. We will be flying close to the ground and each other so finesse is required.
    -Understand (or be willing to learn) the aerodynamics of the Reaver in all planes of axis (Yaw, roll , pitch, slipping , skidding etc) and how to use the Reaver effectively (Using G to free look)
    -Understand (or be willing to learn) the use of the heading indicator , altimeter and airspeed indicator.
    -Have all slots filled on the Reaver at your discretion. ( Defensive , Performance , Utility)
    -Have 3/3 in at least one performance category for the Reaver.
    -Have spent at least 100 cert points on reducing the spawn timer on the Reaver.
    -Have Rocket Pods unlocked , at a minimum.
    -Can communicate over a mic effectively.
    -Take pride in being the best.

The idea here is be the best of the best. We want the enemy to fear us and our allies to feel comfort knowing we are above them.
    I understand I might be asking for too much and that there are very few people that can fit the criteria , so please give me some feedback here on the forums. If i get positive feedback on here and if there is a demand for a highly skilled airborne outfit, we will go ahead and get organized.
    More details if this gains momentum.

Thanks for reading.

Eagle2