the "worst" gun you ever auraxium'ed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by sindz, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Epic High Five

Gauss Rifle Burst

Good lord is that gun awful. Absolutely PALES in comparison to the Gauss Rifle S for bursting, and the S is also a better gun in every other way, including that it still gets to go full auto!

The GR-B is a burst gun built around ADS accuracy while moving, except it has 0.5x ADS movespeed and the worst
    grouping of any burst rifle.
  2. Camycamera

probably the TRAC-5. still a decent weapon for a starter one, though.
  3. Saber15

What are you using on it? I'm running advanced foregrip and iron sights, and loving it. It's pretty accurate even when full auto (ADS).
    • Up x 1
  4. Rogueghost

Stay far away from the T32-Bull, its even worse than the Rhino, only LMG I can't suffer through for auraxium.
  5. Tommyp2006

same thing, still can't stand it. DPS too low. Can't wait to go back and work on the MSWR, that's a great gun.
  6. Tommyp2006

Oh don't worry, after I finish the Rhino, I'm moving on to the MSWR then the Carv S, then MCG, then the bull, then the NS15 last.
  7. Trudriban

I guess I can say the Lynx in it's current form, though when I got it to Aurax there was still a screaming butt on TR Leader chat calling us bad bad bad and therefore wasn't nerfed to near uselessness for someone too adjusted in the AC-X11. Personally I use too many guns to get that many Auraxiums and the only one I have for NC is my favorite carbine at the moment (Razor)
  8. MykeMichail

Pre-buff AC-X11 - I got this almost as soon as I had my first 250 CERTs. Had barely used the Mercenary. Used it almost exclusively until I Auraxium'd it and then went back to the Merc, and all of a sudden my KDR increased dramatically.
  9. Winfield

I like you.
  10. Mustarde

I can't believe I read NS-7, T16 Rhino, pump shotguns, and Trac-5s in this thread! You must not have auraxium'd many weapons to put these in the list!!! Situational, but definitely competent weapons.

My personal top on this list was the pre-buff KSR-35 (back when it had scope sway, as well as before SOE buffed it twice). KSR-35 is the close range semi-auto sniper rifle, like the phantom and impetus. It's a bit more viable now (also more viable in a post-nanoweave world).
  11. huller

My auraxiums that I feel are an above average achievement are the TX1 repeater, the fragmentation grenade and the chainblade, If you hate the EM1, I have it's TR equivalent the T16 rhino auraxiumed as well
  12. sindz

The thing is, the phobos (PA shotgun) got nerfed to oblivion and its worse in every aspect when you compare it to semi & auto shotties. The PA can work well enough IF you actually reach you destination aka the places where its so situational its useful. But thats the whole problem and why its so rage inducing, its impossible to reach your destination in like a tower or bio lab cause if you even encounter an enemy and you are not dropping in or anything like that you get blown out of the game completely. and even if you do land some shots the time between shots and dmg drop off are so ludicrous bad the enemy takes 1/4 of his shield as dmg only by 2 shots.

Semi & auto shotty are better in every single way than the PA even tho the PA requires more skill.
  13. Crashsplash

The Rhino is very accurate, I've been getting kills at ranges that often surprise me.

re the worst, I tried the T32 but dropped it after not very long to go back to the Rhino, then I went for the Carv-S and played it with the extended mags - it's hard to control but on the upside it shoots forever and if you have to get into a room with a lot of enemies who are both blind and deaf you can reap rich rewards. But even so as soon as I got the auraxium I returned to the Rhino again.
  14. trichome

Only one Auraxium on a gun and that is the Eidolon. Personally love the gun and use it as my primary on heavy and engi and the main reason I have no other Auraxiums as I hardly use any other guns. I use the Solstice SF and Orion the odd time but I usually always switch back to the Eidolon pretty quick.
  15. ManualReplica

Hard to decide between the Gauss Rifle S or the Reaper DMR.

You will flip your **** over and over trying to compete with TR and VS weapons in CQB with those, and the other standard medic gauss rifles.
  16. Polskija

I used to hate my Pulsar C until I decided to go for Auraxium. Focusing on the playstyle of the weapon actually was an awesome experience and now I sort of miss it.
  17. LordCreepy

Prowler HE worst weapon ever
  18. PrimePriest

Reaper DMR is amazing. I love it. It's like God SAW with less recoil.

I don't auraxium bad guns. :p
    My most painful experience was probably PA shotty. When I bought it I was like "Oh yea...MLG pR0 easymode weapon, now i'll be the king of tower fights". But this gun is just awful. Unless you get first shot from knifing distance, you're dead. Worst 1000 certs ever spent. I'll probably never make myself to auraxium it.
  19. sindz

Exactly, thats what I just went through, unless people are afk or you are in knifedistance you just straight up lose.
  20. lilleAllan

Magshot?

It's actually pretty great, but deffo harder to auraxium than a primary weapon.