the "worst" gun you ever auraxium'ed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by sindz, Mar 6, 2014.

1. sindz

Hi

I have this thing where I like to to get auraxium medal and then move on to something else. Today I got auraxium medal for the phobos - and holy rage jesus in a handbag christ, was this the worst experience I've had in this game ever. I had some kills with it when it was first introduced and was OP, but then i forgot about it and never used it after its nerf - And thank god for that!

Basicly, you will loose every engagement unless you catch people completely off-guard or you manage to snap aim and get a headshot in extreme close range. I can't even count the number of times i put 2 shots into a target and looked like most pellets hit but then I got counter demolished, and on the killcam the enemy lost like 1/3 of his shield only. Mother of christ this gun is bad. And I thought the Light PPA was the worst gun to get auraxium medal with. Gonna work on lasher now, that should be interesting or atleast take ages.

Whats your least favorite gun so far?
  2. AltF4Fun

Lasher, after I did it I just couldnt play it without losing sanity.
  3. NinjaTurtle

NS 7-PDW (ok I'm about 100 kills or so away so nearly there :p ) on my NC but that is long enough to say this SMG is trash and should be burned with fire. Hate it hate it hate it hate it

Favourite so far was the Stalker, that weapon is so good and I got that before it was buffed in PU02 and even then I though it was better than the SMG's
  4. IamDH

Havent auraxed anything i just wanted to post.

The only weapon i have struggled with is the lasher 99SV
  5. KnightCole

I wouldnt dare to try to Aurax the EM1.....it would be so much rage and frustration....
  6. DFDelta

I know I'm getting flack for that, but for VS it was the Serpent.

NC its the C85 Modified. Whoever came up with that weapon needs to be removed from the gene pool.

TR I'd say Mini Chaingun, but only because out of the 3 weapons I have aurax'd its the one I like the least :p
    Worst one I've used would be the TMG-50. I don't know why, it just feels like whatever I do with that weapon simply no damage happens.
    • Up x 2
  7. Pikachu

8. AuntLou42

I'm having a hard time with the Ghost.
  9. AssaultPig

serpent is great you be quiet

it's probably the gauss carbine S for me; UBGL is fun and all, but after a while I just wanted to bang out the auraxium and be done with the stupid thing
  10. Kanil

I don't have a lot of auraxiums, but I found auraxiuming the Bruiser to be pretty miserable. It took a lot of trips back to the spawn room...
  11. KnightCole

Yeah, TMG50 was a trip.....it would seem its a good overall weapon. I mean the GD22S is a pretty good weapon, and the TMG is alot like it....but it just seems sometimes it just doesnt work for crap. Maybe its cuz the TMG is facing down the NC weapons and the NC weapons are better at being NC then the TR.....but yeah...I auraxed it last night and it was an annoying trip.

That CoF bloom while ADAD, the 75 rounds, the bad in CQC....ugh lol.
  12. Linedan

Gauss Compact S. But that's because it's the only weapon I've ever auraxium'd.

It's not that great, though. Except for the UBGL I think the default Merc is better.
  13. Saber15

TRAC-5S

It's an absolutely terrible gun incapable of hitting an enemy further than ten feet away, and even at that range it has trouble.

I only got Auraxium on it by spamming the UBGL as an Engineer like a pr0.
    • Up x 1
  14. Amundsenkalmah

Really?
    I love the lasher, is awesome in the right situation.
    Also the gauss compact-S, I think is the best of the -S carbines
  15. sindz

My biggest fear of starting with the lasher is the sheer amount of time it will take, since its mostly assits you get when spamming from afar. And in 1vs1 engagements its beyond trash
  16. Unclematos7

Impetus.

I'm on the leaderboard for that thing, that's how underused it is.
  17. Mongychops

So long as you get good at recognising what is and isn't a Lasher situation, you should be ok. Players who force a Lasher Auraxium by taking it in every situation are undoubtably going to have a bad time. I may be barely half way there, but it hasn't been too stressful for me since I have mostly been taking it for situations where I can use it effectively and safely.

I would really like the Lasher to get 0.75x ADS, but it's unlikely to happen.
  18. Pikachu

MCG got to be a pain. :L
  19. Amundsenkalmah

No its not, is awesome in the right situation, juts like the other empire HMG.
    Like Mongychops said
  20. Cinnamon

I auraxiumed the AMR 66 battle rifle. It wasn't that bad.