The Vindicators (VS) are recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by TheBTron, Dec 10, 2012.

1. InterstellarMedium

I'm InterstellarMedium, and I support this message.
  2. Negator

VS of Mattherson,

While we are conducting normal recruiting ops, we are specifically in need of Heavy Assaults and Combat Medics with a preference for violent aggression (in game that is) and squad play.

Flak armor, Adrenaline shield, medkits, C4, conc nades, decimators, shotties, upgraded medical applicators, HV45s all recommended upgrades for these two classes.
  3. Jaxxx

NNG supports this thread, great bunch of guys !
    • Up x 1
  4. TheBTron

Feel free to check us out any night of the week, just join are listed squad on Mattherson and we will get you on to are TS server.
  5. Crazytrain

6. TheBTron

We hope to see some of are fellow PS2 players at the SOE Meet and Greet this weekend at PAX East!
  7. Navoletti

nice outfit i need a team for play in my actual outfit not have organization and much people are online.
  8. TheBTron

SOE meeting and greet PAX East

Join the Vindicator family and drop with us!

[IMG]
  9. Jaamaw

Great group of players, glad to have them with us on Mattherson!
  10. Negator

http://www.thevindicators.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/22-Application

A very small percentage of our recruits come from out of game advertising, about 15%. The other 85% come from actually playing with us. For those of you looking for an outfit, you have but to check this thread and read about the experiences that bring people into The Vindicators.
  11. Negator

Bump. Again ladies and gents, check the link above and see for yourself what we are about.
  12. Negator

3 apps a day happens for a reason folks. come check us out
  13. Rostan

Just a few questions if youndon't mind my asking.

Do you participate in Alerts when they happen?

Would you say you do more "cert/kill farming" or territory capturing?

My mic works perfect on Team Speak or any game except Planetside 2 would that be an issue?

Are you open to tactical suggestions? Or is it more of a keep quite and listen leadership?
  14. footjam

We do try to participate in alerts but will not jump continents if there is a large non-member queue. We feel it does no one justice for us to move half the platoon and leave the other half in limbo. We are about having fun, not cert whoring and treat our members like family.

We are focused on winning the fight, we will not actively cert farm. I have never given nor heard anyone give the order to "Farm the Bio Lab" but I have given the order to "Run at their bullets so we can get to the cap point while they reload"

We use Teamspeak exclusively for inter-outfit comms and only use in-game to talk to the puggers in our open platoons.

We appreciate input but we expect it to be intelligent input. If you have an idea on how to assault a target or if you want to try something new, we are open to that. If you are interested in squad/platoon leading, you will have that chance as well. We believe in giving our members whatever game play experience they want. If you want to lead multiple platoons on OPs night, it will happen in time. We currently have 5-6 people that rotate as PLs for OPs night. We want to see that you can handle it and will start you off slow and you have to show the initiative, like leading platoon during non-ops. We actively seek feedback from our members and only have 1 rule for leadership : No Butt-hurt feelings, Accept Criticisms.
  15. TheBTron

We are all about having fun and letting all members have a voice that's a good reason why we been around for ten years now gaming together!
  16. footjam

Find us at SOE Live!
  17. Negator

and crushing dreams.
  18. Vindicore

Last night we were featured on Friday Night Ops.

If you like what you saw, check us out by joining one of our public squads.
  19. Dzire

Shoutout from CML.... We enjoyed giving yall a good fight during your FNO recording!
    • Up x 1
  20. Crazytrain

Yeah you did! mad fun.