[Suggestion] The Ultimate Combined Arms Gameplay Thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EliteEskimo, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Stew360

Endless walls of design tread agains ?

Maggy as state why you should avoid this type of tread i told you billions time already and you are still continuing ?

its simple

1 topic at time

disscussion around this very topics your (( ULTIMATE )) tread are useless and wont be read unless hugby is willing to read them and even so he as to deal with a entire design team who want to do their own thing as well ;) so yeah

you will never learn the lesson ....
  2. Aesir

Somebody that did not read the date on said thread, this was a half necro and it was EXACTLY this thread were Maggy said we should do more compact threads ...

edit. proof
    • Up x 1
  3. EliteEskimo

Hey Stew ever notice how you're the only one whining not Luperza...... This thread is still relevant even if it was necro'd since not everything in it was implemented yet. :cool:
  4. EliteEskimo

You know what I just realized Aesir? I made this thread on April 9th, now it's June 20th and the AV turrets are still OP with nothing being done to balance them. Just wow.....:eek:
    • Up x 2
  5. Aesir

To be honest, AV turrets since they finally render are no longer my big issue. I also no longer assault bases/outposts if there is no cover around for my Vanguard, so basically I'm no longer assaulting any base that has open field around it. Which kinda defeats the purpose of a Tank ...
    • Up x 1
  6. Stew360

ive read it ;) But he as revive hes tread like he does with hes other tread refurbish blablabla and so on
    • Up x 1
  7. EliteEskimo

Well I still assault bases no matter where they are, and my tank goes where the battle goes and I still run into them all over the place where there are high vantage points. Also at Tawrich tech plant where there are huge cliffs everywhere I commonly experience AV turrets hitting me from beyond render range so all I can see are purple Doritos in the distance with no turret. It's still a load of crap to be honest.
    • Up x 1
  8. Sebastien

Don't worry. Someone will come a long and say that in RL, tanks can be blown up by a single man portable rocket.
    • Up x 1