The TRC recruiting on Ceres EU

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by AxiomInsanity87, Jun 23, 2015.

1. DynamyteD

Cannot wait to get rolling as a proper outfit. Love this squad.
  2. DynamyteD

Thank goodness our name was registered. Phew. Now we can roll on and put TRC all over the maps.
  3. MatthxXiosS

Is it okay if :
    -> I don't have Ps+
    -> I'm not a native english speaker (I'm French and I DO NOT wear a beret) however speaking english is not really a problem (some grammar mistakes could happen but i'm mostly understandable)
    -> I'm playing mostly on holidays (yeah, still a student with a deep voice)
  4. GhostyClawz

You guys are pretty awesome, shout out to one of ya members who I TK'ed for TKing someone else and then proceeded to revive me at a later date, all is forgiven ;)
  5. DynamyteD

Send the application in mate and just put as much detail as possible pal.
  6. DynamyteD

We don't TK intentionally mate so apologies for that. But as you say all is forgiven. See you on the battlefield.
  7. GhostyClawz

Absolutely no problem, could have been an accident on his part so yeah :D
  8. AxiomInsanity87

9. Ryme_Intrinseca

Now we had the outfit update is it possible to apply in game? I'm kind of allergic to registering for websites...
  10. DynamyteD

Going to need you to apply on the website mate. Helps us track numbers and allows us to get to know a little about you.

Thanks.
  11. Ryme_Intrinseca

K, I'll think about it, either way you'll see me repping the Republic :cool:
  12. DynamyteD

Ok mate well hopefully you choose to fill one out. It's not a long process at all, either way we will see you on the battlefield.
  13. rogermikk1

Just submitted, hopefully i'll pass :)
    • Up x 1
  14. DynamyteD

Looks like you made it in lol.
  15. AxiomInsanity87

No you have to apply to the site as it is all part of the vetting process.
    • Up x 1
  16. DynamyteD

Just apply on the site mate. We will go through your application and take it from there.
  17. DynamyteD

Sitting at nearly 100 guys. The growth has been impressive.
  18. AxiomInsanity87

19. AxiomInsanity87

20. The_OG_Miller

Whats up with all the teabagging guys? srsly, it hurts my feelings :(