The TRC is recruiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by AxiomInsanity87, Nov 16, 2015.

1. AxiomInsanity87

Still taking recruits but undergoing some changes.

PM me here or at my psn: ENKkii87 to join.
  2. AxiomInsanity87

3. AxiomInsanity87

4. AxiomInsanity87

5. AxiomInsanity87

6. Isba-Tetudee

Good luck man :D
    • Up x 1
  7. AxiomInsanity87

None needed but thanks.
  8. Isba-Tetudee

Ok next time i shut up :) Seems that is a bad point to wish good luck on a recruitment thread.
  9. AxiomInsanity87

No that's fine, it's just that it's the people who face us who need luck lol ;)
  10. AxiomInsanity87

11. AxiomInsanity87

12. AxiomInsanity87

13. Ryme_Intrinseca

I know I ask this every time, but do I really have to apply through the separate website? #tinfoilhat
  14. AxiomInsanity87

No not anymore.

We are pure casual now and just killwhore. No point putting in the effort where the general playerbase is not worth it. We do join our alliances platoon often to win alerts though.

Just apply in-game and i'll accept it. Apply to the site at a later point if you want, nothing is mandatory now. I need your char name first though.

There is literally no point trying to make an outfit that is highly tactical like on pc when the general playerbase thinks farming is the peak of skill lol.

We will return to more tactical and strategic play when the playerbase evolves enough to warrant tactical play.
  15. Ryme_Intrinseca

Cool, my char is in sig.
  16. AxiomInsanity87

Bump for the bump bump to the reload.
  17. AxiomInsanity87

One bump to rule them all, One bump to find them,
    One bump to bring them all and in the darkness recruit them
  18. Radko

Maybe there are a few lost souls still stuck under the map, could try recruiting there.

#SaveTheGlitchers
    • Up x 1
  19. AxiomInsanity87

20. AxiomInsanity87