The TRC is recruiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Terranaxiom, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Ryme_Intrinseca

I was dancing at the top of the stairs with a blueberry :'(
  2. antonk123

did the blueberry die at least?
  3. Flyingconejo

TerranAxiom, I sent you a private message.

Or conversation, or whatever. :p
  4. The_OG_Miller

5. The_OG_Miller

*Slams head through wall*
    • Up x 1
  6. SpudOnTheCouch

lol
  7. antonk123

We try to go into fights where the TR are outnumbered when we can. Sure, as a TR outfit we obviously aren't always outnumbered but we do enjoy fighting the zerg.

Have we met on the battlefield? What's your in game name?
  8. SpudOnTheCouch

yes we have met many times, my ign is spud.
  9. antonk123

yeah the name definitely rings a bell. Does what I said make sense to you? We try to stay away from the zerg etc etc. We are a fairly large outfit (as far as organised outfits go) and we play on the most populated faction (although not by too much, NC are very close behind) so we obviously arent always outnumbered but I think I explained our pov well enough.

Also in alerts sometimes we have to dump as many people as we can on a point to make sure it goes through, in that case we may not be outnumbered but hey that kind of strategy is part of the game.
  10. SpudOnTheCouch

i guess as a vanu i just always feel outnumbered so its weird to hear tr say it but being outnumbered does have its good points
  11. antonk123

that xp doe, I have a vanu alt and I can see being outnumbered being super frustrating, I wish more people joined vanu long term. I noticed recently that sometimes there seems to be more vanu than usual though.
  12. AxiomInsanity87

Last session was 258/52.

Gotta love that Vs lmg, i mean carbine (serpent) lol.
  13. AxiomInsanity87

Yeah more people to shoot.

Get your feelings in check and think about the goodness of being out popped. The whole outnumbered victim complex is really badly exaggerated as well.
  14. SpudOnTheCouch

trust me no one in the outfit im in has an outnumbered victim complex we just laugh at the low level tr and nc as we farm them
  15. AxiomInsanity87

Makes a change lol.
  16. The_OG_Miller

I dropped 150/13 or something on your ops night yesterday :p
  17. Chiips

Axion, for me, you are just demonstrating that you are a good player. VS doesn't complain about having low KDR, it's the lack of numbers. I call the REDs locusts. Inevitably especially during alerts that they swarm in and just overwhelm with sheer numbers, not necessarily ability. Spawning is unlimited unlike Battlefield, so they just keep coming.

Some people play for the objectives and not just personal stats. Losing base after base and constantly back peddling isn't fun for most ---> probably reason why people flock to TR cos people like winning. How many people switch to the winning team in Battelfield, COD, etc. You might say TRC are great at repelling a much greater force, but I've seen you guys retreat as well.

Last night for an example. TR 44%, NC 36%, VS 20%. On Amerish, our guys were either in a zerg v zerg, whilst all other deployable options, VS were all well and truly outnumbered by both TR or NC. I deployed from base to base trying to defend, but we simply didn't have enough. I went through 4 of the above scenarios in a row, then just gave up and watched Netflix.

Kudos to Alphakilo...someone... I noticed you were repping VS.
  18. Ryme_Intrinseca

Aye
  19. antonk123

AlphaKilopewpew reporting for duty Papa Vanu
  20. AxiomInsanity87

You got revived constantly.
    • Up x 1