The TRC is recruiting dedicated TR players

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by AxiomInsanity87, Jul 20, 2016.

1. AxiomInsanity87

[IMG]

What is the TRC
    The TRC (Terran Republic Commandos) is a very decent combined arms outfit (Not gaming community) in Planetside 2 that has been in-game since planetside 2 hit the ps4. We do a mix of casual killing and hardcore play and we are very effective. We do not limit ourselves to any niche, we use the necessary tools for any situation and we always adapt. We are very relaxed and some used to play on the pc, so new players or vets alike can get any and all the help and advice they need. The decal up the top there is also our outfits custom decal and we wear it with pride. We also have a very fluid command structure and there are no armchair generals here, We're mostly active past 6pm gmt and weekends.

Requirements
    Preferably 18+ but you will be accepted based on maturity. Apply within game and message psn ENKkii87.

What we are looking for
    We are looking for dedicated TR players either new or old to join our very dedicated outfit to kick **** and grow the outfit with. We are looking for people with initiative, not drones, and we encourage people to want to take on responsibilities to help run and grow the outfit. If you have initiative, are calm and collected, are looking to enjoy the game with like minded and mature gamers and just kick **** no matter what , then the TRC is for you. We will also be happy to accept any veteran players on Ceres who are seeking an outfit with integrity and longevity.

How to apply
    Apply within game and message psn ENKkii87

Still active, still integral, and still recruiting!
    • Up x 1
  2. MaverickNick1

Hey I was wondering if the offer still stood to join.
  3. AxiomInsanity87

4. AxiomInsanity87

Message my psn.
  5. Naaahhhhh

Hey do you guys need two more players (me and my gf)? Maybe you have read my thread (https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...-german-or-english-vs-outfit-on-ceres.241874/).
    We have boths head sets (that came with the ps4, dunno if they are good) and can speak and understand english.
    My TR charakter is GeneralWok (K/d 2.26, spm 255 Br20). We have both sundys with fury/basilisk and thermal optic, valk with helion and rocket launcher also with thermal optic.
    I can offer to play medic, engie and heavy. Medic is certed with 2 bricks of C4, healing tool r3, Nano weave (4/5), full certed t1 cycler, repeater and shield buble (cant remember the name). Atm iam saving certs for the gatekeeper on prowler. My gf is new to the game and she needs still a little bit help but I think she is on a good way. Also learning organzied team play is imo the best way to learn the game. And she can ask me everytime she doesnt know something because we are obviously in the same room while we playing.
    Please say if your outfit needs two more recruits and at which times you play most.
    • Up x 1
  6. AxiomInsanity87

You are more than welcome and due to our mature players, your missus will be treated equally and no teenybopping weird sht lol. We do have a 13 y/o mascot, that's about it. Your experience with us will be better than pretty much any outfit on Ceres in any faction. We mostly play 4pm-10pm gmt but we usually have at least 1 or 2 people around the clock.
  7. AxiomInsanity87

8. AxiomInsanity87

9. AxiomInsanity87

10. Aphlack

How do u advertise your clan but not say what it stands for? lol. Terran Republic.... C...?
  11. AxiomInsanity87

Thanks and updated.
  12. AxiomInsanity87

13. AxiomInsanity87

14. Gunnbott

• Up x 1
  15. AxiomInsanity87

16. AxiomInsanity87

Still active, still integral, still recruiting.

Join the ranks today!
  17. AxiomInsanity87

18. AxiomInsanity87

19. AxiomInsanity87

20. AxiomInsanity87

Bump. Still killing terrorist shtters and cultist scum.