The TR won the popular vote, that's why they won.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cougarbrit, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cougarbrit

Stop making dozens of threading calling ******** over the TR victory. Yes, the Vanu won the showdown. Everyone knows that from the images, but the TR won the vote. And as this was a promotional event mostly, popularity counts more than performance.

Inb4 further qqing.
    • Up x 2
  2. Cougarbrit

Also I hope our substantial defeat will stop the NC ******** about our guns finally. It won't, but one can always hope for less ********.
  3. Thagyr

Makes you wonder what the point of playing the game was when it was won outside of it. You win the battle but not the voting button?

Ultimate Empire Votedown!
    • Up x 7
  4. Riekopo

I think the TR won because they won the "live event" on Connery. Not because they won the vote. Am I correct? That's a pretty silly way to handle it. Hopefully it's different next time.
    • Up x 1
  5. orthus2

Something tells me if TR had won the showdown but not the vote, SOE would have thrown out the vote
    • Up x 1
  6. Cougarbrit

Twitterside 2 more like.
    • Up x 2
  7. Thagyr

Maybe the event was a TR stunt.

I mean PR stunt*
    • Up x 6
  8. Mortucus

they got wooped on the connery server fool 2/1 the vs won simple its a sham for them to promote the tr in this way the event was a joke
    • Up x 1
  9. BRG7780

For ****'s sake.

The ACTUAL Empire Showdown was the event on Connery where select members of the playerbase went to Cali to participate in the event that was streamed on Twitch.

The challenges that everyone else participated in on the actual servers did not count.

TB's team won the actual Empire Showdown.
    • Up x 2
  10. Cougarbrit

I very much doubt that. Don't know why everyone is getting all tinhatty about the TR just because we won a vote. Then again half this forum seems to be tinhats from all the conspiratorial remarks about dev bias and intended imbalances.
  11. VSDerp

They won because TB was the leader..but oh well
    • Up x 1
  12. VSDerp

did u actually copied and paste that ? lol
  13. TheUprising

THEY DIDNT EVEN WIN THAT
    • Up x 1
  14. TheUprising

No they wanted TB to win from the beginning. They would legitimize his victory in any way possible. After the Vanu won 2/3 events the live casters were already claiming they were the losers.
  15. orthus2

well to be honest there isn't any evidence supporting they wouldn't have thrown out the vote if TR had won the live event. Personally I think they should have told everyone who was playing to go vote for who they want to win.
  16. Cougarbrit

Connery's results were 2 for the VS and 1 for the TR wasn't it? I'm still leaning towards it being popular vote behind the TR but all I've got is speculation, a bunch of tinhattery comments here and reddit anger to go on as I didn't watch the event.
  17. Mortucus

no they didnt lamo they lost vs won tr won a voting contest thats it get your facts straight
  18. Cougarbrit

Uhhh... sure.
  19. Bonham

No they came in second place at the live event in terms of challenges. They only won 1 challenge out of 3 while VS won 2. VS should have been declared the winners hands down.
  20. BRG7780

They clearly won the event on Connery. L2Read.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.