The TR Vipers are recruiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Reaver Spectra, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Reaver Spectra

The TR Vipers are an EU based outfit with a focus on team work and working together to achieve greatness while pushing forward to help our faction gain victory against the NC and VS

We run multiple squads, each with specialized roles, such as our assault team and scout team
    We'll explain further about each of our squads and division if you're interested in working with us

We also do practice runs of various formations and tactics we employ within VR for new members, and use VR to meet up with the Outfit on our ops nights

If you are interested in joining us, and wish to know more, either message here or me at PSN ID Rever-ATL or Haloalex23

We now have a brand new and shiny Enjin community forum for the outfit! if anyone is interested in joining, you can check it out by going to http://trvipersps4.enjin.com/home
  2. Cheal

3. SystemAlpha

how many of you guys are their and how often do you play?
  4. Reaver Spectra

Currently we have 21 members, with a squad or two running per day, and our ops nights are every saturday
  5. SystemAlpha

any chance i could play with you guys?
  6. Reaver Spectra

Of course :) just message me on psn (user name in original post)
  7. QwertyBake

Hey I've been looking for a serious command chain outfit for a wile, and I think i found it, I'd like to join, PSN: QwertyBake