The test server's connectivity system is an abomination

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Eugenitor, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Eugenitor

I knew it was going to be bad, but it's even worse than I imagined. This is seriously what PS2 players want? This is seriously what you think makes for better gameplay? Forcing "game progress" into one heavily-spammed base at a time, whereupon a few zerglings sit on the cap points and wait forever, because there's no way to speed things up with influence caps? Hardcoding the game so that every single attempt to get territory pretty much has to involve a whole platoon, unless the server's dead?

Entire bases were ripped out for this. The whole area below the SE warpgate, just rendered irrelevant. ARC Bioengineering, a nice place for last-ditch fights, is no more. The horror's right there for you to play on the test server.

[IMG]
  2. Serval

Maybe you should tell the test server section of the forums.
    • Up x 1
  3. Phyr

This is almost coherent. Give it some time to fester then come back to us with some actual discussion, and get rid of that ******** .gif
  4. Czuuk

Do I have to post another linkie to Air Shark to get this thread shut down or what?