The Swarm - New Conglomerate - US Genudine

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by DaKirch, Jun 23, 2015.

1. DaKirch

Looks like patch this week finally! :)
  2. DaKirch

3. DaKirch

THIS PATCH IS AMAZING! WOOO SPAWN FIXED
  4. DaKirch

5. DaKirch

NC winning alerts? :O
  6. Marksman_5147

Are you guys coming back? You were the outfit I saw everyday when I first started in August but everyone seemed to disappear since then. Last night saw a few SWRM guys.
  7. DaKirch

Eh, we're still here and have always been here. But as you know on PS4 its hard to keep players playing. Especially NC. We recruit new guys, they do great and either switch to TR or stop playing. We lost a lot of our veterans who just stopped playing all together. And a few switched to TR. Our squads are smaller but we are still here
  8. DaKirch

9. DaKirch

Some leadership changes inbound and looking to hopefully get training's back up!
  10. DaKirch

11. iOwn

Hello! Im a new player to PS2 but not to FPS. Im interested in joining the the swarm, how would I go about joining and meeting players in game? I play a few hours each day most of the time. Thanks!
  12. DaKirch

Join up on www.the-swarm.net and we'll get you an outfit invite. Lots of info once you join on our website to interact
  13. LostInTheVoid

Always looking for new people interested in joining the NC on Genudine be sure to check us out at The-Swarm.NET Remember we are a 17+ community those under the age of 17 will have to find another NC outfit unfortunately.
  14. DaKirch

15. LostInTheVoid

New patches dropping this month should hopefully get more people interested.
  16. DaKirch

New Patch \o/
  17. DaKirch

Servers are merging!
  18. DaKirch

19. Smalls92

Server merge is almost here!!
  20. DaKirch

Guess I'm the only one bumping this :)