The sun is close tonight

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pikachu, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Pikachu

Hope the people at Saerro can take the UV radiation.

[IMG]
  2. Mezinov

Tactical nuclear weapons confirmed.

This war just went "hot", kiddos. Get out your sunscreen.
  3. toast2250

Oh what a pretty scene of a sunset.

Especially the one where the sun is sinking into the ground, topped off with a beautiful mountain background behind the sun.
    Not to mention the beautiful full white that I enjoy staring into most of the time.

Wait wut!?
    OH GOD! Some one, please, I beg you thee, an overpass for some more immersion and esthetics!
    Some of the lighting effects are so unpleasant and out of whack!

Sunsets are orange not full blister's of whiteness which seem to penetrate buildings and what not thingy thing not working right.
    [IMG]

Where is the guy that fixed the reflex sights? We need you right now! Come now Almighty messiah and free us from the suffering of those that have no idea how reflex scopes (fixed now),.. and,.. apparently lighting effects (utterly broken) should work.
    • Up x 1
  4. Pikachu

If you think all sunsets are as colorful as the pic you posted then you must be living in some special place. ;) Here in Sweden the average sunset is as boring as on this photo of mine. Some pale yellow and orange at the horizon with a sun that doesn't change from it's boring white until it touches the horizon.
    [IMG]
  5. toast2250

The place where I live is nothing special but I guess it can be pretty sometimes.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    I'm sure that Sweden has beautiful sunsets as well. :confused:
  6. AlterEgo

Well, it's been a pleasure, men. May Vanu forgive us all!
    [IMG]
  7. Diilicious

8. Kanil

Nukes have been around for a while.

[IMG]
  9. Pikachu

Another example.
    [IMG]
  10. Pointyguide2

what a nice kind sun. it knows we gotta stay nice and warm in that frozen ice.
  11. Taemien

Crap, new NC weapon was leaked:

12. Ballto21