The Striking Scorpions [TSS8]

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Korlandril, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Kaldera

1) Kaldera

2) 26
  2. Sir Shockwave

1) Steelsmith
    2) 15

Extra Info - Not a brilliant fighter, would prefer support roles. Seems to be the one the enemy always shoots, even if I'm a Light Assualt and the guy next to me is a MAX Suit (so our specialty really is Cannon Fodder).
  3. Korlandril

Added everyone up to Steelsmith as a friend and will invite to outfit once you are online. We have almost 60 members at time of writing.
  4. 234themagic

234themagic
    Battle Rank:5
    Most played Class:Light Assault
  5. Rushandx

IGN: RushVS
    BR: 18
    Other Info: Will do as instructed, play fairly casually, and is terrible at flying. Am hoping that i get accepted, and hoping that the outfit works together well. On a laptop, on my own can get up to 40 FPS. uses laptop mic.
    So sorry about the name. I already had a TR character called Rushandx (Because i like to go by that) so i created RushVS.
  6. Korlandril

Added everyone up to Rushandx as friends, I wish i could invite you to the outfit when you are offline but I cant :/ hopefully a future update will fix this
  7. mancho

ING: Ozurpator
    BR:31
  8. yoshimoto99

1. soichiro99
    2. BR 8
    3. Is it a problem that I don't have a mike?
  9. Rushandx

Sorry Kor. Got the name wrong.:( It is RushVS
  10. Korlandril

Added everyone above me
  11. dorukdorucu

Does this "Fun stuff" include suicide bombings as well?
    If so, i'm in!
    If not, i'm still in!

In-Game Name: DorukullahBinEbuDorucu

Current Battle Rank: Aspirant (6) but very close to Aspirant 2 (7)

Any extra information you want to tell me about yourself: I'm a total noob, and the pure luck got me this far. So, i'm looking for someone to teach me how i can kill someone without suicide bombing them and losing 200 aerospace resources.
  12. Korlandril

Added you as a friend I will add you when I see you are online :)
  13. Korlandril

Notice
    This Friday [08-03-2013] from around 19:30 GMT we will be conducting outfit operations, probably with Iron Vanguard supporting them. So if you are interested or want to try us out be sure to come on then for some fun!
  14. Haakster

1) Haakster
    2) 19
  15. Korlandril

16. ZerOMKD

1. ZerOMKD
    2. 2 for now

I have played in the beta so I know my way around. Had to reset my character.
  17. Stelix

IGN: Stelix
    BR: 15
  18. bmyblake

In-Game Name:Epicuis

Current Battle Rank:10

Any extra information you want to tell me about yourself:I have played for a while, im failure with the game, i understand English and i love to play
  19. Horsey139

In-game- Horsey139
    I'm currently battle rank 4, but I just came off the waterson server being BR 22. I am a very skilled heavy assault and close range infiltrator (smg). I've been playing PS2 for several months and really enjoyed the original Planetside. I hopefully look forward to playing with The Striking Scorpions and having fun playing the game I love!
  20. Da Kind Chap

1. In game name?

F1nalDestiny

2.Battle Rank

I am currently rank 2 as I just made a new account because of some issues I needed to delete my old account. However I am still quite good in PS2.
    Additional Info

2. My experience with FPS games in general.

I play quite a lot of FPS eg.TF2,Counter Strike Global Offensive, but mostly I play PS2.

3. My rate as a marksman, on a scale of 1-10? (That means, how well I shoot.)

Around 6 for carbines and smgs and 8 for sniping long range.

4. My experience working with organized groups, in PS or in other games.

I have played MMOs in groups and also some multiplayer strategy games.

5. My willingness to follow orders and to pay attention to squad chat.

I follow orders most of the time and always have an eye on the group chat for instructions.

6. My preferred class and vehicle.

My favorite classes are light assault and infiltrator(fine with sniping and smg) and my favorite vehicles is flash.