The Striking Scorpions [TSS8]

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Korlandril, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Korlandril

About us:
    Casual Outfit that plays weekends mainly. At the time of writing we are still growing and have around 60+ members.

We welcome anyone of all skill ranges, if you are new to the game or need help or advice myself and the other outfit members will be there to help.

We only really care about doing the fun stuff, fun stuff being galaxy drops, massive armoured pushes etc. and not getting too caught up in boring stuff like making a fancy website or whatever, unless we grow to have a lot more players.

Requirements:
    • When operating in a platoon (which is mainly how we operate whether one and a half squads or four) follow the orders of the platoon commander and squad leaders who will organise where to lead the squad next.
    • Be able to understand English, preferably to understand voice and text.
    Your Role within the Outfit:
    • You can choose how much time you put into the Outfit (if your online and we conducting operations we expect you to join in).
    • You can choose to be a regular soldier and follow orders or if you have experience leading squads and platoons you can be a leader under the orders of High Command (Me and a mate or two).
    A bit about me:
    I have certified a lot into Sunderers, Galaxies and Squad Leader. I also have been playing since Beta so I am reasonably familiar with the game. I have experience leading a few other groups and have spent time working with other outfits during Beta. My in game name is Korlandrill (Notice the double l at the end)

Joining:

Leave a post down below with your

In-Game Name:

Current Battle Rank:

Any extra information you want to tell me about yourself:
  2. omerbro

1) omerbro
    2)10
  3. Korlandril

Added as a friend, when you are online I will invite you to the outfit.
  4. iskela45

in-game name: iskela45
    battlerank 12
    extra information: I suck @ sniping
  5. Jimax

In game name is Jimzar
    battlerank 20
  6. Korlandril

Added Jimzar and added iskela45 as a friend, I will invite when I see you online :) Also if you see this post before the 21st of December, on the 21st of December we will be conducting outfit operations if you want to join us comment quick!
  7. AlphaBrat

1) AlphaBrat
    2) 4
    Extra info: Started to play PS2 In end of the last weakend and already hooked by it. I'm mostly a sniper and my acc is ~70%-90% depends how much I play. Can be a good solder too. Tactical, never interupting commander and allways playin' with team
  8. Korlandril

Added as a friend, will invite to outfit when you are online
  9. Planten

Hey! My name is Planten, and i'd love to have an outfit to run with :) I'm currently battlerank 7 and, to be honest, a complete noob! :D I mostly play an Infiltrator, but i can't really kill anything at the moment, due to my sniper sucking :/
    See you later i hope! :D
  10. Suilan

In-Game Name: Suilan

Current Battle Rank: 20

Extra Info: Started to play P2S at the start of game realease. My last played FPS was Tribes Ascend. My job in TA was to infiltrate into base and take down base defence and generators, played as infiltrater. But in PS2, I play as Heavy Assault. I am quite good at close range combat, but terrible at long range combat :(. My build mainly focus on pushing enemy lines and survivability. Also, I am playing with Infiltrater ( still working on long range combat wtih sniper ) as my alt.
  11. Korlandril

Added Planten and Suilan as friends will invite when online :p
  12. Varlo

1) Varlo
    2)13

Extra Info: Hey mate, rolled with you guys for a couple hours late sat/early sun, ment to ask for an invite but it was late and i was being nagged to go to bed so insta logged when a rocket hit me in the face trying repairing the Sundy. Not played an fps for about 4 years but getting the hang of it (except flying), just certed my engineer up to a decent lvl and a repair tool dont miss :p
  13. Endless Sorrow

1) Endlesssorrow
    2)10

Extra Info: played cs 1.4 went on to be cal-P in 1.5. Have played fps since i could hold a controller in my hand. I am new to this game but, I plan on playing it for a awhile and looking for a good group of guys to play with.
  14. Kaltgoulash

1) Scrotsax
    2) 8
  15. Emerix

2 guys :)

1) Intec
    2) 23
    Skill) - Pilot

1) Luit
    2) 29
    Skill) - Allaround :D

INFO:
    We both have played all races. to the BR20. Doe both got a TR on cobalt to the br 36+. due to not seeing much online anymore. we think server is dieing. and we want some great ppl to game with :)
  16. Korlandril

Sorry for late reply, added all above me so far
  17. Groevl

1. Groevler
    2. Rank 9

About me: Played alot during the beta but got bored on release when i didnt have any friends to play with. So here i am, looking for people to play with and have some fun.
  18. hyperbeem

IGN:hyperbeem01
    BR:24
    Other: Play most of the time as medic, can fly, love to fight at night.
  19. koduu

1) koduu
    2) 12
    3) I am a casual player, looking for a good company where people would actually speak to eachother. Native lnguage is estonian, but i can handle english. So far i have mostly played the role of long range sniping.
  20. Sir Shockwave

I'm interested, but I want to know the best hours to catch you guys. I've been looking for a good VS group for a while now, but well...solo play PS2 experience -_-