The Skyguard Is Not a Viable Deterrent

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Verviedi, May 14, 2014.

1. LibertyRevolution

I have killed viper lightnings with my skyguard.. yes they were horrible players.. but it is not like its a kobalt!
  2. Danath

And top armor should actually give extra survivability ¬_¬
    • Up x 3
  3. LibertyRevolution

Yes, top armor should be the counter to air attacks, and it should make it so that you can't be one clipped by a tankbuster.
  4. Volccis

[IMG]

Indar in prime time. Sure 1 Skyguard cant stop 10 ESFs flying around (or sometimes it stops) but often there is more than 1 Flak cannon.
  5. Botji

I feel this image represents ground based AA much better.

[IMG]

Skyguards sound very loud(painfully so from inside), they light up targets with their colored shots and explosions but you would probably have to fire less fireworks at a plane IRL before they would refuse to let it fly than you need to hit a ESF with the Skyguard :p
  6. dstock

People getting 1-mag'd by TBs aren't taking rounds to the top armor.

Blame rear armor vulnerability.
  7. MrNature72

I'd gladly sacrifice my side/read/front armor for a 360 degree armor that only protected against airborne assailants.
  8. Silus

Eh, I'd settle for better covering camo coupled with Stealth.

Ain't nothin' funnier than bushwhacking a Lib as he flies a little too close to a Skyguard running full Stealth and terrain appropriate camo.
    • Up x 1