The Screenshot Game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MisterSlim, Oct 27, 2014.

1. MisterSlim

Have you ever been playing and saw something so awesome or odd that you thought to yourself "Screenshot. Now."? If so, and you still happen to have those screenies, post them here! I'd love to see a little collection of things that were unusual or impressive. The next time you bump into something that's worth seeing, take a screenie and plonk it down into this thread.

I'll start us off, by posting some screenies of one of the biggest warpgate air-zergs I've seen. I bumped into this running some stealth ops with le outfit:

[IMG]

[IMG]

I didn't have the time to take a screenie of the rest of the air-zerg, but they kept pouring out. As you could imagine, I went from "Wow..." to "OMGFINDCOVER" relatively quickly.
    • Up x 4
  2. siiix

this should be an official event ! its fun
  3. Ribero

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

#JustPotatoPCThings
    • Up x 7
  4. ronjahn

I've had that thought for months now. To bad SOE removed my ability to take screenshots when they upgraded to 64bit and have never given that functionality back.
    • Up x 4
  5. MisterSlim

-sees integrated graphics- -understands- -sympathizes-
    • Up x 1
  6. Ribero

Christmas 2013. Not a gold one, but whatever.

[IMG]

Thanks TRay for the Camo.

[IMG]
  7. Zotamedu

The game won't let me take screenshots and I can't capture video. It all turns out black. I think it might be because I have a second monitor or something. But I found out that I can take screenshots through Steam and I just recently installed Planetside through there. Therefore I have only one single screenshot and that's from my second ever hate tell.

[IMG]
    I got that after killing an NC sniper who was camping on top of the antenna at a base we TR just took from the VS. I saw a blue beacon in the tower so I went and switched to LA and flew up and killed him. If some strange bug hadn't made me stick to the terrain, I would have knifed him since he was oblivious to me being there. Now I just shot him and got this which made me laugh. BTW, I checked his stats and he has no right calling anyone a scrub.

I've seen things like the OP pictures before. It was on Indar and VS made an insane Galaxy crash. Might have been 50 Galaxies coming in a huge swarm. It was impressive and hilarious. Some of them dropped troops, others just crashed into the base. We lost the fight but after that display, I really didn't care. It was awesome.
  8. MisterSlim

I play cloaker almost exclusively, so if I screenshotted every hate tell I got, I'd need a few more HDDs to store them on xD.
  9. Goretzu

I don't think I've ever managed to get the PS2 screenshot function to work, 32 bit or 64 bit.
  10. Catalyist

[IMG]
    truly epic moment - that thing came flying right at us (thank god there's shadowplay)
    • Up x 12
  11. Zotamedu

I can imagine people being upset about getting a bolt action bullet in the face. I just shrug it off since I know it's hard to play infiltrator properly. Only time I've actually sent a tell to an infiltrator was when I got shot a couple of times from an angle where there really shouldn't have been any cover. So I wrote something in the lines of "seriously, where are you hiding". Guess he got a laugh from that but I never got a reply.
  12. ElastaPlast

How the hell did you own me so much with that FPS? I must be absolute rubbish :(
  13. Pikachu

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  14. Pikachu

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Those sunderers manage to get in everywhere. :confused:
    • Up x 5
  15. DrPapaPenguin

Meanwhile in the skies...

[IMG]

Sorry, had to do it :p
    • Up x 6
  16. SerasVic

How the **** you put sundy inside this amp station (or is it techplant?) spawn room?
  17. Sulsa

OH MY F**KING DESKTOP
    • Up x 1
  18. Spoprockl

[IMG]

I logged in, tried to spawn at TI Alloys and fell to my doom. Guess the game didn't want another infiltrator in that area :p
    • Up x 3
  19. Ribero

I've been trying to get it into those places in your second picture for a long time now, but I always get stuck on the stairs :\
  20. Siilk

This is epic!
    • Up x 1