The S1 Rocket Launcher is a LIE!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Foxirus, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Foxirus

"The Solar-1 Anti-Tank cannon uses powerful single use power cores to fire a bolt of superheated plasma capable of melting infantry, MAXes, and vehicle armor. VS use only."

If that is the case, Then what is this giant phallic object that came out of my S1's barrel?!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  2. ColonelChingles

Maybe it's just a conventional rocket with a plasma warhead? The power cores might be used to excite the plasma inside the warhead just prior to launch.
  3. UberNoob1337101

What did you expect? It's VS, their entire arsenal is powered with magic and witchcraft.
  4. Foxirus

No. I think the TR and NC rockets have the same model projectile. I am thinking it very well be just to make it quickly. They could have simply made it a giant glowing blue thing instead of making a metal object.
  5. RasFW

Sorry for your confusion, it happens in the younger vanu. You see, what you loaded into your S1 rocket launcher wasn't the plasma warhead. Those are loaded with the smaller, rounder, blue containment units.

What you loaded was... a special thing VS use to excite each other on the battlefield. You'll understand when you're older.
    • Up x 1
  6. Cyropaedia

Giant object to match our giant butts.