The Roadmap update is worrying

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NinjaTurtle, Oct 26, 2014.

1. NinjaTurtle

WARNING This is a whine thread

I've been gone for a month, so I come back to check for any updates and I head over to the Roadmap.

What do I see? Much fluff is what I see.

Do the devs know where the game is heading? Are they even trying anymore?

Gold/Black NS weapons <------- I mean seriously. This is a main feature worthy of being on the Roadmap. A purely money milking feature is one of your main October updates?

Deployable turrets <------ Yep this game needs them alright. More easy to use spam in the meat grinder. There is nothing tactical about leaving a auto turret on a cap point, just people hoping for an easy kill

Anniversary Bundle <------ How about we celebrate when the game actually takes on the form you promised 2 years ago

Instructional events <------ the only good thing in the whole list and very over due

Balance changes <------ should not be a feature but an ongoing process. If you need to highlight this as a feature you are scraping the bottom of the barrel

Where the hell are the next phases of missions, resource revamp, continental lattice, battle islands etc etc etc You know the real content.

You know I left a month ago for a break hoping to come back to some good news and all I see is aimless looking around in the dark. Think I will be leaving again, this game just seems more and more unfocussed and I have little to no faith left int her developers anymore

I have invested so much time and money into this game and I am pissed that the direction seems to be no n existent. The game is sitting still

Oh well it was good while it lasted

Whine over
    • Up x 9
  2. Diilicious

3. Ribero

Don't worry, it's not like the roadmap means anything anyway.
    • Up x 2
  4. Pikachu

It used to have plans for the next 6 months but now it's only for november. :confused: (october is kinda over)
    • Up x 1
  5. SupaFlea

Welcome to to road Planetside 1 went down :(
  6. Yuukikun

Half Life 3 confirmed.
  7. dstock

Your mistake was only waiting one month...
  8. Leftconsin

I want more guns for my battle galaxy! When is that happening?
    • Up x 1
  9. MrJengles

The roadmap turned into a joke when they stopped updating it regularly. Of course this conveys negative messages about their plans and attitude to keeping players updated.
  10. Pikachu

A halberd in the middle of both wings f**k yeah.
  11. MotionBlured

Honestly, I'm surprised it got an update at all. I was sure they had forgotten about it.