The roadmap is empty!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pikachu, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikachu

:eek: Take a look.
    • Up x 3
  2. ColonelChingles

Well obviously they had to clear it out to make space for all the awesome new features that will come in during the September Planetside 2.0 Patch! Because forums have a limited amount of threads they can show, you see, and Planetside 2.0 completely exceeds what the forums can handle.

It's totally not a sign that they've completely given up on new content in this game. No siree!
    • Up x 17
  3. pnkdth

The stuff that was on there is a part of the september update, wasn't it? They've cleared all of the old threads there before. So why is this such a surprise?
    • Up x 1
  4. Sagabyte

:eek:
    • Up x 1
  5. stalkish

o_O
    :confused:
    :mad:
    :rolleyes:
    :(
    • Up x 2
  6. Jbn0s0rus

:eek:

Augh

In Devlopement: Burying Planetside 2 :p
  7. TheFlyingSalmon

Well, this shows exactly how they react to given feedback: not worthy a thought while laying down in complete ignorance. Normally I would write much more, but no one cares anyway. So why should I waste my time? Everyone knows: they lied and they will screw up the september update, which will come in october of course without the old cert screen althought they promised.
    Where are the torches?:mad:

/sad realism off

For the not so bright: they are about to update it, that´s the reason why it´s empty.
    • Up x 1
  8. Zombo

9. Pikachu

Then all things would go from wishlist to development before disappearing. They did not. Anyway no surprise if all things were scrapped and the stuff mentioned for september is the last content this game will have.

Btw looks like PS4 players will have server merge things.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...coming-server-migrations.231106/#post-3249262
    I wonder if the first PS4 merge will happen after shorter time than the first PC merge (3 months).
    • Up x 1
  10. IronMouse

Sunrise/Sunset cycle will finally be updated on brought to the satisfying level, where it should have always been.
    • Up x 1
  11. NCstandsforNukaCola

12. OldMaster80

This is the end.
    Or the new beginning.
    • Up x 1
  13. Pfundi

A empty roadmap means, that the features that were there are
    A) ready to be implemented
    B) canceled
    So we got a 50% possibility that we get new stuff
    • Up x 3
  14. Pikachu

The stuff in development did not come to pts. There were stuff in wishlist that never moved to development
    • Up x 1
  15. HadesR

16. Liewec123

it could always mean they've actually given up on the game and aren't developing anything because they're gonna shut the servers down in the near future! :eek:
    • Up x 1
  17. Crator

Doubtful. It could actually mean they will just keep the status quo. Or, it could mean they just aren't ready to say anything yet about new stuff they are working on. :eek:
    • Up x 2
  18. TacoMasters(PS4)

19. Pikachu

I wish.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  20. Pfundi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.