the respawn map

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DRAGON-5000v3, Jul 29, 2015.

1. DRAGON-5000v3

plz fix the dam map the hit l1 r1 thing is so fing dum guys and 90% of the time it skips like crazy just make it the same way as the pc map it looks like u haff *** it cuz if your a live it works good dead it sucks just make it where u move around with the left stike plz
  2. Thardus

I have no idea what you just said.
    To hijack this topic, a clear distinction between deployed Sundies, and mobile Sundies under squad spawn would be nice. Maybe just rename deployed Sundies to AMS on the spawn list?
  3. DRAGON-5000v3

f it ill just make a youtube video about it
  4. tijolo

It's probably just a "PC master race" kind of guy speaking as a stereotypical console player.
    On your matter: I don't see of how much help it would be. But sure, doesn't seem much hard to do and if it helps... Just don't call them AMS when deployed. An undeployed sunderer is still an AMS. Even more so, as 'Mobile' is in the name. How about "Deployed Sunderer"?
  5. Thardus

How often do you run with organized platoons? When I hear "Squad B Sunderer Up", then see three or four Sunderers in the squad deploy menu, I have to wait a few seconds to see which one has the distance changing, before I spawn in.
  6. tijolo

Rarely. BTW I didn't disagree with you but WOW. A few seconds? And even while having the disgusting ability to spawn in a moving sunderer? Must be so awful. But again, it shouldn't be too hard to label sunderers, just make its own thread so people who agree can cast a vote. Right now we're just bumping this... what was this thread about?