The PTS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Blarg20011, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Blarg20011

Is pretty cool, really wish more people were on. Those 10k certs at the beginning are amazing as well, really removes a lot of the grind and lets you max out at least one play style, if not 1.5.

I realize that many people will say "But Blarg, I'm too cheap to pay for/live somewhere without good internet." Well, that is why God invented sleeping and nighttime, so you can start a DL before you go to bed and have it done in the morning.

TL;DR Get your ***** on the PTS NOW!

^^ See that? Underlined AND bolded. Can't miss that.
  2. Bankrotas

At work now :p
  3. Phrygen

The issue with PTS is people dont want to download two copies of PS2 and store them.
  4. Spartan 117

My issue with the PTS is that regardless what feedback we give SOE, they ignore it & move forward regardless. See ZOE MAX, Fractures, Aegis Shield still not working, Flak Bugged, Pheonix OP on release etc.
  5. ih8Darian2

I don't play on PTS because time spent playing PTS = time spent that I could gain certs (I would love if SOE did something about this)
    Also, I restored my laptop so I lost my PTS files (even though I went on there 30 minutes a month), and I don't feel like downloading again :p
  6. Blarg20011

Maybe that's because not enough people tested them?
  7. Chipay

I used to check the test server on a regular basis, but there was no way predicting when SOE had a new patch going on there, i still check it, but only when they post the change notes on the forums
  8. Loegi

They still let reported bugs through. Seems to me like they're not really listening.
  9. deggy

What PTS needs is resource gain. I don't feel like ghost-capping 5 bases just to pull a tank so I can test some new feature out in the world.

Make resources on PTS start out at 750 and stay there.
  10. Blarg20011

Just, just stay positive man... I'm sure everything will work out... maybe... I hope