[Suggestion] The possible future of the vanu sovereignty.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nutstrike, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Liewec123

the way i see it is VS fill the middle ground.
    3 factions so someone has too!
    TR get lower damage but more dakka, NC get slower weapons but higher damage,
    and VS fill the middle neither the fastest ROF, nor the slowest, neither the hardest hitters or the weakest.
    that is the boring bit...

for faction traits they do have some super interesting stuff, way more interesting than "you have dakka and you have shotguns"
    an MBT that can go almost anywhere, has no recoil and can land shots more easily while strafing over rough terrain.
    the only sniper rifle in the game without drop which also has infinite ammo and also has alternate fire modes!
    the only (practical) infantry splash weapon,
    infinite ammo and no reloads on some potent weapons,
    a battle rifle with no bullet drop, infinite ammo and no reloads that switches to a hipfired smg for cqc engagements (with attachment)
    many don't like lancer, i love it! it deals decent damage, is SUPER easy to use and has a much greater range than most other AV,
    it even allows for AA with practice. (and it hurts libs a fair amount)
  2. Beerbeerbeer

Vanu needs flying maxes and the Betelguese needs changing. It was overly nerfed and the heat mechanic isn’t so unique anymore. Conversely the forced cooldown of what, 7 to 8 seconds, is overly harsh and should mimic other LMG’s reload. The Eclipse doesn’t suffer from extraneously-long reloads due to the cool down, why should the Betelgeuse?

But I agree the VS needs something. Not sure what. Disclaimer: I have BR100s across all three empires.
  3. utofbu

lol stop spamming spam then! #HamSammichPlz
  4. Pelainis117

I"m kinda comfused people talking about lashers, fast reloads, no bullet drop. For me basically lasher is useless would never let me use lasher totally waste to get some kills. Splash damage is way to low couple infiltrators with close range snipers would take you down immediately. Fast reload by 0.2 sec is like nothing couldn"t even see a difference. No bullet drop maybe for new players it is matter.All decent players control spray perfectly so this " no bullet drop" is only advantage fot noobs. Sniper phaseshift I don"t even know that sniper full name by playing infiltrator most of the time. Ghost the only sniper rifle that I use and it"s best. And about heat mechanics.. it"s been long time since it got used to be useless since implants can restock your ammo. Sometimes heat mechanics can give you advantage by not reloading your gun. Sometimes it ****a you up just becouse you lack of (magazine size before it goes heat). The only vanu gun battlegeuse was unique with that 0.75. And than it got nerfed we left with nothing.