The Pink Fairies have managed to get a Magrider inside a TechPlant

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SasoDuck, Jul 3, 2014.

1. SasoDuck

• Up x 2
  2. NCDaniel

And here I sit thinking they fixed this with the whole Vanguard in the a Tech Plant trick.
  3. SiosDashcR

4. Shwalanlaka1

what happens when people get bored...
  5. SiosDashcR

This.
    • Up x 1
  6. DFDelta

I have once seen a dual bulldog Sundy on the small raised balcony. Don't know how it got there but it was a major PITA to kill, especially since it had a squad constantly spawning from it.

I've personally gotten Harassers up there, but I must admit I've never managed getting something bigger up there.

Congrats on doing it.

Back, long long ago, before no deploy areas and when my outfit was still able to field a full squad, we used that trick to deploy a Sundy inside a Biolab on woodman. Oh the lolz and ****storm were glorious.
    • Up x 1
  7. Linedan

GOKU had a Sunderer driving around the big point room at one of the new single-point Hossin bases last night, the ones with the big Amerish 2.0-style point area, lots of open doors, and the raised center platform with the control point on it.
  8. Ronin Oni

other than the lulz, it's kinda pointless. If there were active enemies in there it'd have been torn to shreds without a chance to do much of anything about it.
    • Up x 1
  9. Ultimatestormer

Get a Magrider in there a few minutes before the Tech Plant gets attacked, and the attackers will not be having a fun time flipping the point.
    • Up x 1