The people who say they are leaving, but why?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by chilly154, Jan 30, 2013.

1. ProGamerGov

Did you dreams get crushed as a young kid? Why do you want to crush the developers dreams because yours were crushed?
  2. ProGamerGov

Everyone wants to make money. Games cost money to make, they all have their ups and downs. If I wanted devs that didin't give a sh*t about me and the game I would go play and EA game. These devs are fixing problems, some may take longer to fix due to a number of reasons.
    We can guide the game into the gutter or into the game the devs want it to be!
  3. Otleaz

Do you understand how the real world works? All those things they pitched to us through their charming little higby are bold faced lies. Those are things they will do if their half-broken soapbox makes it to the bottom of the hill. Things they will do if they manage to sell a broken game to hundreds of thousands of gamers through not-so-subtle lies and funneling "deals". Things they will not do because this game will be dead in a matter of months.
  4. Buntfunk

Seriously, this is what I am taking away from this ever increasing disappointment of a game. His vision turned what could have been the most epic of games into a pointless team deathmatch game. Then, knowing full well the render limitations of this tech demo, he lied happily into any camera that couldn't run away fast enough about the battles between THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS!

We couldn't even take a screenshot of 50 people without some of people disappearing. 20 meter viewrange with no enemies and only 50 friendlies. Hahahahahahaha. I'm glad I can still laugh after spending money on this trainwreck.
  5. chilly154

Planetside could make even more money by making this game monthly charge. When ever person puts a business model up they are called greedy "why".?
  6. Otleaz

What makes you think they would make more money? Free2play games make significantly more money than subscription games. Why do you think so many games are switching to the Free2play model several months after launch?

Free2play makes significant amounts of money, and they can hide behind people like you when the quality isn't up to premium standards. "Who cares if this is a broken piece of junk? It is free!"
  7. Moxin

I have never seen so many hackers in a game. Either this or the whole gunfight with hit detection is garbage. There are situation when you burst 2-3x into the enemies chest and they just turn around and you die in one second....really strange gunfights. Dont tell me aim for the head only, reminds me on this BF3 damage modell which is fubar.