The next step of "f2p"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tnsr, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Tnsr

...was just explained to me by a forum moderator.

My signature was removed for violating the forum guidelines. At least that was what I was told. As I din't violate the rules, and don't want to, I don't want to discuss my signature or the removal.
    More interesting is the fact what I was told by the mod. His response to a question was that it is a protest not to pay for a f2p game. This is how SOE really sees all you guys out there who play a f2p game FREE to play. You are protesting people. You are bad people. The next step in forcing people to pay was explained to me today, they are talked into a bad conscience.
  2. Loegi

Yeah, I have no idea what you're talking about.
    • Up x 4
  3. jm20

Allow me some to time grieve for you signature which probably had ponies or cats with words in the picture.
  4. Ash87

So, you don't want to discus your signature... yet you brought it up. Is this related to your second point, or was it just something vulgar?.

As to your point... I really can't address this without sounding insulting, grow up. No one is going to force you to do anything through Peer pressure. No one cares if you pay or you don't pay. No one really cares that your signature got removed, yet you brought it up. No One Cares.

Of Course they want you to pay money, that's likely why they have jobs and such, to get people to pay them money for what they are doing. It's almost like that is the purpose of having a store or something. Really though, I doubt that there is some kind of shadowy cabal of game devs that really give enough of a crap to try and pressure you into paying. That is to say unless you are using the loosest possible definition of "pressure."
    • Up x 2
  5. tastyBerryPunch

Time to bring some class into this thread.
    :eek:
  6. kkibg

So you come into this thread, talking about your signature. And then you don't elaborate. Please elaborate.
  7. Zenanii

Of course they want you to pay for it, having people playing without paying can be compared to people who only play a demo without buying the actual game.
  8. MiZrY

If you stood in front of my business telling people not to buy my product, but just take the free samples only..... I would do more then remove your signature.
    • Up x 1
  9. Phrygen

forum mods are peons just doing their jobs. They are the equivalent of a tollbooth attendant.

Leave them alone.