The Newb Conglomerate- A VS Outfit

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by XxSwagwu69xX, Jun 27, 2015.

1. XxSwagwu69xX

So noobs, tired of getting steamrolled by coordinated outfits? I understand. There's nothing worse than smelling the stench of try hard sweat right before a huge Zerg of armor comes and wipes out your faction. That's why I want to make an outfit dedicated to new players; to teach them the game, and make their experience better. You have NOTHING to lose by signing up. Whether you're a noob who wants to get better, meet new people, and have a good time, or a vet who wants to help the cause, the outfit will have something to offer. The only requirements are:

A willingness to learn.

A willingness to cooperate.

A good attitude.

In return for that, YOU gain:

New friends to play with.

A great learning experience.

REAL Planetside 2 battles, the kinds that have teamwork and tactics.

Membership in an Outfit with an awesome name (One that if the NC try to steal will get sued up the ***)

I'm not asking for a huge commitment, like getting on everyday, doing drills, making game plans; Just simple teamwork along with some guidance. Best part is, if you feel like leaving, I won't stop you or slander you on the forums as a traitor. Just tell me or someone else, and you're free to go whenever you feel like it.

If you're interested, just message me on PSN. My PSN id is in my sig, along with my in game name. I hope to see a bunch of new players joining, as well as some experienced players to help them out!
    • Up x 1